Bills as the result of cancer

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Aguilar
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Bills as the result of cancer

Post by Aguilar »

Hello,

My family lives in Beavercreek, Ohio. My husband was diagnosed with liver cancer in December. He has had 2 surgeries and on May 10th he starts BCG treatments. He had to take off work for his surgeries and it put us behind on our bills. Our biggest problem with the bills is the heat bill. We use fuel oil and it is very expensive. I would like to know who I can contact for assistance? Thank you very much for your time.
Baptist

Re: Bills as the result of cancer

Post by Baptist »

My 25 year old son was diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumor, last year, while working as a traveling surgical tech. He was working in Ohio when it was found. They treated it with radiation, but it hasn't changed. It cannot be removed. He took a job in at a local surgical center, and has health insurance. Because it is a pre-existing condition, they won't cover the procedure, for a new form of treatment, but will discount it to $1500.00 per shot. He has everyday expenses such as rent, and car insurance and so on. He has a wife. I refuse to lose my son because of an insurance clause. PLEASE can you help us???
Beard

Post by Beard »

Hello,
I'm emailing to find out the requirements and contact for possible assistance. My father who is disabled and currently on dialysis was recently diagnosed with stage 4 Pancreas Cancer and is under the care of Hospice. My mother currently works a full time job, and they are currently receiving no assistance.
With the current medical co-pays and procedures they are struggling to pay bills and buy groceries. Can you provide me any information or contacts? I am trying to get them some temporary assistance and any directions would be greatly appreciated.
Mary Smith

Post by Mary Smith »

Hello, I am a single mom of 3 daughters after having been married for 24 years. I am a register nurse by true profession and was currently working. A few years ago, I had breast cancer and was treated with chemo and radiation and have bills due now.  And numerous surgeries as well.  18 months later I received another cancer diagnosis and had to have surgery and radiation again. I am currently in hospital and missing work and pay by I sick and infection to implant and had surgery for implant to be removed. I am on my 6th day in hospital.  I am not working so I do not have money coming in to support myself and children. Can I please get some information on where I can get us some help with medical and other cancer bills? I need something as soon as possible as I have house mortgage, utilities,  car and insurance. Can you Please advise me on what I can do.. I live in  Statesboro, Georgia. 30458....