Hospital operation upcoming and have no insurance

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Sadir
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Hospital operation upcoming and have no insurance

Post by Sadir »

Hello. I am writing you for some information. I was put on long term disability over a year ago. However in the last few months my benefits were terminated and I have not gotten an approval from Social Security. I have no income and the bills are piling up. The main question however is, I lost my health insurance and my wife is in need of a gallbladder surgery. Is there anything you can do to help? Thank you.
Underwood

Re: Hospital operation upcoming and have no insurance

Post by Underwood »

I have been on short-term disability since 5/6/2018 after suffering a stroke & radial nerve palsy. Now I need to go to the hospital but I have no health insurance. I am currently living on 50% income gross yearly @ $20,030 (family of 1). My short-term ends on 12/23/2019 & I will be converted to long-term disability @ 60% income ($24,045 yearly) & am registered with an organization assisting me with qualifying for SSDI due to my disability. But neither of the disability gives me the insurance I need for the hospital bills. I have numerous housing repairs on my mobile home that I can't afford along with a current disconnect notice on 12/29/2019 of my electricity & sewer/water service in the amount of $175.50 as well as the bills from not having health insurance.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hospital operation upcoming and have no insurance

Post by Admin »

There are Oregon health care programs for the uninsured. Now whether they cover the operation you need or not, who knows. You need to call them, apply, and see what they say.
Sadir wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:23 pm Hello. I am writing you for some information. I was put on long term disability over a year ago. However in the last few months my benefits were terminated and I have not gotten an approval from Social Security. I have no income and the bills are piling up. The main question however is, I lost my health insurance and my wife is in need of a gallbladder surgery. Is there anything you can do to help? Thank you.