Uninsured and may have cancer

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Sterling S
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Uninsured and may have cancer

Post by Sterling S »

I have no job, no health insurance. I am needing help. I found that I have a lump on my neck. I have had it 6 weeks, if its don't get better, I am needing to see another doctor. Or I need an EMT for an biopsy. I now just found another lump on the same side. I have no money, no help, and looking like I need an biopsy. I take medications and I can't afford them. Please help me. My husband passed away, so I only get 1,000 a month, which is not enough to live, get help or what. Now my air conditioner is broken. Please help me, if I don't get help, I could have cancer, and no choice to do anything. What can I do. Please let me know.
Chipper
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Uninsured and may have cancer

Post by Chipper »

Hello,
My dad had throat cancer 10 years ago. It is back and spreading. I help them all I can, having my own family. I would do anything in the world for my parents. I am emailing to ask if you could you could please give them a call and get their information to see what kind of help they apply for. They live in Missouri. They may be at a doctors appointment even though they lack health insurance. I truly appreciate your time.
Thank you,