Claim for disability denied but I need surgery done

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Romnee
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Claim for disability denied but I need surgery done

Post by Romnee »

I went to college for CNA, CPR,and Phlebotomy and all of the sudden my rotor cuffs went bad in my arms. I can't use my left arm unless it is close to my body. I also have degenerative disk disease with two herniation. I filed for disability and they turned me down. I am currently going to college for my LPN at Wake Community College in Raleigh North Carolina. I don't want disability forever, just wanted help long enough to get my arms fixed so I can go back to work. I need someone to help me with my surgeries. I have no job and no insurance. But, I can be fixed. I want to go back to work. Please if you know of any charity that might help me, let me know. Thank you,
Kackie

Re: Claim for disability denied but I need surgery done

Post by Kackie »

Hello, I live in Lincoln. I been married and have two children age 7 and 8. My husband is having trouble with his immigration stages and I'm having lots of medical problems. I filled for disability and am waiting for a court hearing as it was denied the first time.
I get 340$ in food stamps and me and my kids get medical. Our van is broken down and it’s not worth fixing. Our refrigerator stopped working and we are falling behind on bills.
Is there any help I can get with my claim? Or financial aid? I don't want to ask for help but I need a car to get back and forth to Omaha to doctors, to take kids to school and more. I need to keep the food cold and need to get these bills caught back up. Please if you have any information please contact me.
Thank you and gob bless.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Claim for disability denied but I need surgery done

Post by Admin »

Lincoln NC? If so, and you need surgery, try some of the disability programs for the state. there are many, which offer financial aid, Medicaid applications, and other support. But people can get denied disability multiple times, so even your second court date may not guarantee you aid. But here you get, and find North Carolina disability assistance.
Kackie wrote:Hello, I live in Lincoln. I been married and have two children age 7 and 8. My husband is having trouble with his immigration stages and I'm having lots of medical problems. I filled for disability and am waiting for a court hearing as it was denied the first time.