Operation for eye care but can't afford the bill

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Bob_Pisana
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Operation for eye care but can't afford the bill

Post by Bob_Pisana »

Hi, my uncle is a farmer and makes around $24,000 a year. He lives in South Georgia and does not have any type of insurance or financial aid.
He is having problems with his eyes and went to see the doctor last week. He desperately needs cataract surgery and the doctor wants $1500 cash per eye.
Is there any type of assistance he qualifies for?
Thank you very much.
Swifter1

Re: Operation for eye care but can't afford the bill

Post by Swifter1 »

Hello, I am 35 years old, in need of eye care assistance. I currently have no health insurance, need prescription glasses. It’s been 2 1/2 since last time I had an eye exam, and I would like any information on any non-profit organization or funds or grants that can financially assist me with eye exam and prescription glasses. My address is Lompoc California 93436.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are places that not only offer free exams, but maybe glasses too. Or at least they will provide the low income with a voucher to help them pay for the prescription glasses. Most insurance policies do not cover tests or general eye care, so you are no worse off than anyone else when it comes to that. But try the resources here, and find prescription glasses and eye exams.
Kathy_Matts

Post by Kathy_Matts »

To whom it may concern:
My name is Janice and I am on a fixed income and at the moment I am not working. I do not have any insurance for hearing and eye exam /prescription and a eye operation.  I was looking online for help and I found your place of business.  I am in need of new glasses and an eye care operation badly because of my diabetics.
PetHelpers

Post by PetHelpers »

My name is Lisa
My boyfriend James Cox needs to have cataract surgery asap and other operations for eye care!
We do not have any insurance and need help so he can have this surgery!
We live in Waterville ME
Thank you