Any programs provide dentures or payment plans for them

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Schick
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Any programs provide dentures or payment plans for them

Post by Schick »

I need help paying for my dentures. I just owe about 400.00 on them. I’ve been trying to pay for them for a couple of years but I live on disability and I am raising 2 grand babies on 710.00 a month. It is hard to find a payment plan too. I have systemic scleroderma which affects every part of my body. Now my esophagus has been affected and I get choked when I eat so I need teeth so I can chew my food and might not get choked as much. I would appreciate any help I can get. I really need my teeth. Please help. I live in Arkansas.
LaveonBell

Re: Any programs provide dentures or payment plans for them

Post by LaveonBell »

I live in Worcester County in MD. I need dentures. I am on SSDI. The only proposed option here is a place called Four Lower Counties Dental Clinic. I've been there before. They are rude, want me to pay like $500 IN ADVANCE, and apartments are anyway from 6 to 8 months apart!
Can you refer me to another place for dentures free or less the $500. I need both lower and upper. Again I am on a fixed income of SSDI.
Please help me. My roommate; his dentures are broken and they want $200 to fix them. And he currently on gets $186 a month from Social Services.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So let us get this right. You want go to a dental clinic in Maryland because in your opinion someone is rude? Even though they are willing to help you, probably on their own time? Your reasoning is very unfortunate. You are asking for help, and have you ever heard the saying "beggars can't be choosers". Anyway, good luck to you, but much much we can do other than refer you to other clinics in the region, and find dental clinics in Maryland.
Poil

Post by Poil »

My husband + I live in Boston, MA with our oldest daughter (23 years). He's been unemployed for almost 2 years. We barely make ends meet with a small pension, some food stamps + food pantry visits. He is 61, I'm 55.
I have been ill for some time + am now in need of dentures. We no longer have a car, relying on our 23 year old daughter to take me to multiple MD visits on her 1 day off each week. Need great help with medical bills, dentures, food + transportation. Is there any help?? Any would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Malone

Post by Malone »

I am a low income 67 year. Old living in Jefferson County Colorado (Wheat Ridge) and must get financial assistance from a payment plan for dentures. Please contact me with any resources available.
Thank you in advance,
Roker

Post by Roker »

An unexpected bill in the amount of 204.00 will be deducted for my dentures when I get paid the first of the month of August. I live on a fixed income. I need 200.00 to be able to pay for the dentures or some form of payment plan. If I could get the 200.00 to pay that bill, then I will have enough to pay my rent at my new place. Please let me know if you can help with paying for my dentures or find a solution for them. Thanks very much, Marcia