Teeth have infection from cancer treatment

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Alford11
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Teeth have infection from cancer treatment

Post by Alford11 »

I was diagnosed with cancer in 2010. Radiation and chemotherapy and bone marrow transplant is what I have had them in the process of. My teeth currently look like meth mouth due to medication and all other radiation and chemotherapy i am on. I also risk infection which would not be good for my leukemia. I only have Medicare and a cover nothing I need to be have done. I am currently in the mission system. When would like to have my way back I cannot eat with my teeth. They are in constant pain. Are there any programs that would help me with my dental work? If you know of anybody that can help I am a single mother with for kids and I am on disability due to my cancer. It has been a rough for years but I need to get my teeth fixed do to infection that can potentially be life threatening for me. I would appreciate any help you may be able to give me. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Teeth have infection from cancer treatment

Post by Admin »

There are clinics that focus on teeth. Many clinics help with check ups, extractions, and other support. In addition, there are national non-profits that offer support to cancer patients, and together they may be able to address the needs. Also, you mentioned you are a single parent, so the centers will also usually provide dental assistance to children that lack insurance, so read more.