Treatment for screening for county

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Gronk1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Treatment for screening for county

Post by Gronk1 »

Hello,
I need help financially and don’t know what to do. I live in Annandale Virginia and I am 32 years old. I have no insurance. I recently moved into a one bedroom apartment with my girlfriend. Everything is going well except for one bump in the road. Fairfax County Courts have asked me to join an outpatient alcohol/drug treatment center here in Annandale (Living Free Health Services). They have lowered the cost to $35 a class 2x a week with an additional $60 per month for drug screening. Unfortunately if I pay that I will not be able to cover my rent. Please help point me in the right direction. I don’t know what to do.
Mary B W

Re: Treatment for screening for county

Post by Mary B W »

Do you provide medical treatments such as consultation and surgeries for folks without insurance and low pay? Do you know of any financial assistance offered for this kind of need? It would be knee surgery --- more than likely replacement of both and of course one at a time. She needs assistance for medical cost and living cost while it is done, not to mention if there was a arthroscopic type of method that could be used to lessen time from work would be great. She is in her 50’s starting to fall from knees giving out and screams with pain. It is driving her crazy…She is in so much pain….
How can she be helped?? What is the best direction I can send her??
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Treatment for screening for county

Post by Admin »

We do not provide medical treatments but we have information on insurance for the low income and otherwise uninsured. So there may be some care available for a knee surgery/replacement that is needed. But we would never given advice on what should or shouldn't be done. Only a doctor should. As far as the insurance information, it is here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... sured.html

Mary B W wrote:Do you provide medical treatments such as consultation and surgeries for folks without insurance and low pay? Do you know of any financial assistance offered for this kind of need? It would be knee surgery --- more than likely replacement of both and of course one at a time. She needs assistance for medical cost and living cost while it is done, not to mention if there was a arthroscopic type of method that could be used to lessen time from work would be great. She is in her 50’s starting to fall from knees giving out and screams with pain. It is driving her crazy…She is in so much pain….
How can she be helped?? What is the best direction I can send her??