Missing teeth

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Danny D
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Missing teeth

Post by Danny D »

I live in McHenry County, IL. I have serious dental issues in my lower jaw. I am missing many teeth and the ones that are left are broken. I have infection at the base of all the remaining teeth, which is affecting my overall health. I have consulted a dentist and due to some complications, which would require surgery, I have been advised the cost to me would be $8500.00. I need assistance with this. Do you have any suggestions of any organizations that might help me?
scurry

Re: Missing teeth

Post by scurry »

To whom it may concern, I'm desperately seeking information/ assistance for my beautiful daughter. She is now 2 years old and if you saw her earlier pictures and how she smiled. You would have to agree how pretty she looked.
Due to some poor choices during her teen years. She lost some of her teeth. I'm so proud of how she has turned her life around. She is now a medical assistant and a proud mom of two adorable children. Like most parents I would like to offer my assistance for her dental work, but I'm currently unemployed. I’m not asking for sympathy, but it really breaks my heart knowing that she is ashamed to smile due to some missing front teeth. Believe me her self-esteem is at it's lowest point. She told me that earlier today another front tooth fell-out. I would truly appreciate any/all information regarding low-cost/free dental work options for her. She lives in Maryland.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Missing teeth

Post by Admin »

$8500 seems like a lot of money. Try one of the free dental clinics in Illinois instead. There are many listed here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... nd_ce.html
Now whether they will do the surgery or not, of course we are not sure. But ask. Maybe they can, or do some of it, or refer you to another provider in Illinois.
Danny D wrote:I live in McHenry County, IL. I have serious dental issues in my lower jaw. I am missing many teeth and the ones that are left are broken. I have infection at the base of all the remaining teeth, which is affecting my overall health. I have consulted a dentist and due to some complications, which would require surgery, I have been advised the cost to me would be $8500.00. I need assistance with this. Do you have any suggestions of any organizations that might help me?