Teeth need to be fixed so it want hurt so bad when i chew

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
louise221
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Teeth need to be fixed so it want hurt so bad when i chew

Post by louise221 »

hello it's me again i have went to dentist it will cost me five hundred dollars to get two
partcials two crowns i don't have that kind of money
i went to the health department and they told me what it would cost i am having a hard time
but i need my teeth fixed
thank you so much for you taking time out to read my message
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Teeth need to be fixed so it want hurt so bad when i che

Post by Admin »

What state are you in? Regardless, we have information all over the site on dental care, and it can be found here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... inics.html
You can try places like clinics or dental schools, in which hygienists and students can provide dental cleanings and care. Dental insurance also tends to be much more affordable than other types of medical care too.
Oswald12

Post by Oswald12 »

I need help to fix my teeth, I can not get much help through medi-cal program, I am on medicare/SSI. Any way to get help with the cost and to find a low cost program for anything that you may not be able to help with. Please. I suffer from anxiety and my bipolar is up, I believe it is because of my dental health problems. Thank you, I hope to hear from someone.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since you reference Medi-cal, you must be in California. There are dozens of clinics that focus on dental needs. They may have tooth extractions, cleanings, fluoride, and much more. They will also generally accept Medicare as a form of payment as well from seniors. Learn more.
JoBruce

Re: Teeth need to be fixed so it want hurt so bad when i chew

Post by JoBruce »

I need to find someone for free to help me go through the disability process and since I was mostly a stay at home mom, now divorced with no alimony, I became homeless and now I need my teeth fixed.  I have chronic pain in my teeth, medical records for it and me either have bi-polar or borderline personality disorder that effects my ability to find a job I can do. I currently see a psychiatrist for this condition.  But, where can I get help for all this and temporary assistance.  I live in Missouri now, temporarily with my brother, and need a dental clinic for teeth work.  I am on SNAP from Tennessee that ends on September 8th.  I am 55 years old
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Teeth need to be fixed so it want hurt so bad when i chew

Post by Admin »

If you are on government aid, like SNAP, that will generally be enough to get help from a dental clinic in Missouri. There are dozens of free ones. We have them listed here, at free dental clinics in Missouri.
JoBruce wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:43 am I live in Missouri now, temporarily with my brother, and need a dental clinic for teeth work.  I am on SNAP from Tennessee that ends on September 8th.  I am 55 years old