Travel for doctor appointment

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
GoGetters
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Travel for doctor appointment

Post by GoGetters »

I am trying to find local places that would help my family. We are currently located in Thomasville, GA. I have a 10 year old son who is disabled, a 8 year old daughter, and 3 3 year old. We lost everything because my oldest child started having more health problems and ran up the medical bills. We have to travel to South Carolina BECAUSE NO LOCAL OR NEAR BY DOCTOR CAN HELP HIM. I HAVE TO STAY WITH HIMAT ALL TIMES WE HAVE NO FAMILY MEMBERS FRIENDS ETC, TO HELP OUT EVEN A LITTLE. THERE STEP FATHER HAS BEEN WORKING 7DAYS TRYING TO HELP US STAY ALIVE. IS THERE ANY PLACES THAT COULD HELP US? WE WILL PAY EVERYTHING BACK JUST ASKING FOR HELP BEFORE WE LOSE EACH OTHER. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY.
King
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Travel for doctor appointment

Post by King »

I am 61, unemployed and waiting on a decision from SSA about my SSDI. In the meantime, I need to travel to the doctor. Currently my son does what he can but he has his own family to be concerned with as well. My rent is $450, he paid that. Water was $21.93, here paid that. My electric is so far behind, the current bill is over $300!! I am at a loss as to what/how to get this taken care of with all my bills - how can I afford the gas, bus or to get to my doctors. Thank you for any assistance you can provide on the travel needs, monetarily or advice.