Free prescription drugs needed from Pfizer and other company

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
PattyMac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Free prescription drugs needed from Pfizer and other company

Post by PattyMac »

I saw that Pfizer is offering free prescription drugs to the unemployed and those that are struggling in the economy. Up to 70 different medications are being offered, including many to the uninsured and low income families. Good to see corporate American trying to help in todays world. The details of this assistance program are on the main site.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Free prescription drugs needed from Pfizer and other com

Post by Admin »

Yes, the Pfizer prescription assistance program is good news. People who need help paying for medicines should always check with drug companies for programs they offer, as most do provide free drugs.
Huy

Post by Huy »

I am on SSD. I had a lung transplant 5yrs ago. I only ger $916 per month to pay all my bills. I only get $73 dollars a month for food. I cannot pay my normal bills plus all my co-payments on medicine. My over the counter and what my my insurance will not pay for. I cannot do it and do not know what to do. Please, if there is any way you can help me, will be much appreciated. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Many drug companies give free or low cost medications, and your income of $900 per month should qualify you for the programs. Pfizer, Merck, J&J, and almost every other major pharmaceutical company provides medications. Look here for medications for free. There are Patient Assistance Programs, charities, and non-profits that all provide medications.
Huy wrote:I am on SSD. I had a lung transplant 5yrs ago. I only ger $916 per month to pay all my bills. I only get $73 dollars a month for food. I cannot pay my normal bills plus all my co-payments on medicine. My over the counter and what my my insurance will not pay for. I cannot do it and do not know what to do. Please, if there is any way you can help me, will be much appreciated. Thank you
Duane_Ford

Post by Duane_Ford »

I am the sole support of my family and have been unemployed since March 15, 2012. There are 3 individuals in my family that I usually support. My husband has a pacemaker and cardiac condition and both of us take multiple medications that I can no longer afford. We have been living off credit card, but no longer have any money left available to us on those. We are facing bankruptcy, but can't afford to do that. I am worried about finding a job, because I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder last year. I no longer know how to cover my rent or other bills and cannot afford to pay any of the credit card bills. I desperately need help. Thank you.
Expert needshelp

Re: Free prescription drugs needed from Pfizer and other company

Post by Expert needshelp »

I do apologize for needing direct help paying for drugs from Pfizer...my disability has weakened my eyes along with ability to retain a good bit of short term memory (part way thru my mind could actually wander). I have recently discovered that I had the onset of PTC IIH caused by my birth control method. Along with Pfizer dodging the mandatory compensation for victims of pharmaceutical disorder, but I also have become so severely unhealthy (PTC IIH is usually manageable, painful, but not life threatening UNLESS LEFT UNTREATED!) thru the neglect of a specific hospital not believing me started on the 24th of November which was supposed to be my 1st day of 2nd job...instead I had fallen down a flight of stairs, somehow wandered for a block or so where I was eventually found unconscious under a vehicle (my practitioner also did rotation elsewhere, so it's just bad luck my issues surfaced on her off hours) even having switched my medications from my neurologist, cardiologist, psychologist's regimens I had been on for over a decade leaving me forced to abide...a week later my vitals dropped...because of the prolonged neglect...But still not free prescriptions from Pfizer.
I lost my residence, vehicle, JOBS, medical insurance, my practitioner, any source of income for treatment...WHICH HAS ALL LEAD TO MY PARENTAL RIGHTS BEING REMOVED. The tragedy is I couldn't disagree with the judgement by being a pessimist, I KNOW I MAY NOT HAVE LONG IF I GO MUCH LONGER WITHOUT TREATMENT!
My 3 children are being FORCED TO WATCH AS PFIZER PHARMACEUTICAL AND MERCY HEALTH 45505 COMMIT MURDER BY PROXY (allowing me to die from my disorder directly due to their oppressively suppressing my ordeal, letting it get so severe the damages eventually take hold...) I have been scoffed at every turn as i need free medications from Pfizer, time after time, profiles after profiles deactivated and rebuilt leading the public masses to believe, understandably, I'm a scam artist! HOW CAN ONE BE A SCAM ARTIST WHEN I HAVE GAINED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, NOT A CENT...BUT HAVE LOST EVERYTHING!?
I can't give up by my children, MY 3 MIRACLES, deserve to know a healthy mother after 2 decades of my birth control method causing a hell no one could fathom...all will eventually culminate into a WRONGFUL DEATH CASE leaving a scar on the souls of my babies! I PRAY FOR HELP OF ANY MANNER...EVEN IF ITS JUST KIND WORDS AND DIRECTION TO SOMEONE WHO MAY HELP... I HAVE 2 DECADES OF MEDICAL HISTORY TO VALIDATE MY CLAIMS...SINCE APRIL 26,2000 I HAVE SIMULTANEOUS RECORDS FROM MULTIPLE DOCTORS SHOWING THEIR ISN'T AN INCH OF FALICY TO MY MISERY NO FICTION COULD PORTRAY! PLEASE! I DON'T WANT MY CHILDREN TO LOSE ME LIKE THIS!
PLEASE, HELP PUT AN END TO UNNECESSARY WRONGFUL DEATH CASES from Pfizer! Search and learn to help #STOP MURDER BY PROXY and view these VICTIMS as grossly violated by envisioning that THIS COULD POSSIBLY BE SOMEONE YOU LOVE!  
Underwood

Re: Free prescription drugs needed from Pfizer and other company

Post by Underwood »

Hello.
I really need help with my medications, including Pfizer, and I feel lost.  I just got released from the hospital with a lot of prescriptions.  I won't be 65 until November 17th, and I don't have insurance.  I bought the pills I could afford, but the antibiotic was almost $120 for seven pills, so I couldn't get them.  The albuterol for the nebulizer was almost $400, so I naturally didn't get that.
The doctors in the hospital said I had to get my own physician, and I can't afford doctor bills.  We live in Middlesex NC.  Are there any programs that can help me, and doctors that will take less money than others?  My husband gets $1390 a month for disability and I get $799.  My check pretty much goes to the rent which is $700.  My husband gets his health care through the VA, since he's a Viet Nam vet.  I'd appreciate any help or guidance you can give me for free Pfizer prescription drugs.  Thanks so much