Need Dental Care

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
natetiff1987
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need Dental Care

Post by natetiff1987 »

Hello,
I am looking for a place in or around Sevier county TN that will offer dental care for free or very low cost. My problem is that I badly need a cleaning. Also more importantly will need antibiotics due to what I believe to be periodontal abscess on my gun line due to an infection at the site. Most places I have found so far only offer extractions (which I DO NOT want at all) and also have a waiting list a that spans at least a month. This is an infection that needs to be dealt with asap before it spreads to the rest of my body. t is very painful as well. I can not afford much at all. I have been unemployed since Jan. and barely scraping by. I have no family/friends to help with this. Medicaid is not possible due to not having kids or being elderly. (I think )....I will be going to DHS tomorrow to ask for help....but who knows how it will go?

Please, if anyone knows of any programs, charities, or anything to help let me know.
natetiff1987

Re: Need Dental Care

Post by natetiff1987 »

Also, I have no cavities or damaged teeth. I am very on top of my oral care. I brush, floss, and mouth wash regularly.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

We have some ideas, clinics and places you can call in Tennessee. Whether they can provide the dental care you need we are not sure, but you will need to make the calls and see what they can do for you. First of all, here is a listing of dental clinics and centers in Tennessee.
If those locations can't help, here is a comprehensive listing of various financial assistance programs and resources that are located all across TN. Find free health care, social service agencies, and much more.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ten ... grams.html

natetiff1987 wrote:Hello,
I am looking for a place in or around Sevier county TN that will offer dental care for free or very low cost. My problem is that I badly need a cleaning. Also more importantly will need antibiotics due to what I believe to be periodontal abscess on my gun line due to an infection at the site. Most places I have found so far only offer extractions (which I DO NOT want at all) and also have a waiting list a that spans at least a month. This is an infection that needs to be dealt with asap before it spreads to the rest of my body. t is very painful as well. I can not afford much at all. I have been unemployed since Jan. and barely scraping by. I have no family/friends to help with this. Medicaid is not possible due to not having kids or being elderly. (I think )....I will be going to DHS tomorrow to ask for help....but who knows how it will go?

Please, if anyone knows of any programs, charities, or anything to help let me know.
JohnstonMary

Post by JohnstonMary »

I am inquiring about dental work I need on a front bridge and #6 tooth. I am a senior age 57 disabled and cannot work. I want to save my front teeth (upper teeth) and sure wish I had a pretty smile. I have a 3 unit bridge that doesn't look right and is bulky, thick and unattractive. I am a survivor of domestic violence and the other. I was unable to keep focused until I finally found the women's center for non-violence where I go for therapy and it helps a lot. I just wish my front teeth looked nice so I might could get married again. I think I would like to date but am scared. I have been divorced since 1989 and struggled to raise my only son without child support nor a vehicle. I have been a volunteer worker for 25 years (elderly/disabled) and mission ed for god into this due to I never got paid but blessings meant more. Confidential intended only for the person who can address this dental need to an indigent divorced single woman who would be so thankful if there was a resource to get my front teeth fixed. God Bless and Have a Nice Day!
Mussoline

Post by Mussoline »

I need help getting dentures or just getting my teeth pulled what I have left anyway.
I'm trying to live on Social Security disability that money just doesn't go very far.
So I guess what I'm asking is for help in my dentistry cost.
At $200 of two to be Paul I'm never get available for that so I look and if you dental schools but thoroughly half priced in a lot of dollars is too much.
Dentures I'm not sure but I think they said $1500.
So if there's any way you can help me I would appreciate it.
60 years old single and try to remedy the situation without teeth it's hard.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Clinics can often pull teeth. We are not sure if they will have dentures or not, but you can ask them. Most of them are run by volunteers and operate as charities, and they also help the disabled too. The dental clinics may charge some small fees, so maybe they will take a portion of the $200 you have. But it depend on many factors. So try them first, and locate free dental community clinics for your upcoming needs.