Prescription Assistance Programs

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
ineedhelp
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Prescription Assistance Programs

Post by ineedhelp »

Can someone please post a list of all the Prescription Drug Assistance Programs that give free drugs from the drug companies and other groups or charities. I know there are a bunch but would like to see a list.
sanju_sajuluv

Re: Prescription Assistance Programs

Post by sanju_sajuluv »

YES, I NEED INFORMATION ON THESE AS WELL. I HAVE A HEART CONDITION AND CAN'T PAY FOR MEDICINES ANY MORE, AND NEED SOME FREE DRUGS.
hkinder38

Post by hkinder38 »

Many drug companies offer these programs that give free prescription drugs, and families, kids, and just everyday people can get them. There are some program conditions, but you need to go get the free drugs for all types of illnesses and diseases. Here is a resource that talks about different options, such as prescription assistance programs (PAP) from Merk, Phizer, Briston Myer, and other drug companies.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... iptio.html
Ovechkin

Post by Ovechkin »

To Whom It May Concern,
I am contacting you on behalf of my sister. She is 25 and was diagnosed with MS. She only has a babysitting job with no insurance and her prescriptions can cost up to $500/mo. Our parents were helping in the beginning, but she is an adult and we need to learn what resources are out there to help her. Any information or guidance you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

We do have information on a number of free prescription programs and resources. Click here. they range from Patient Assistance Programs to non-profits like Needymeds and the Patient Advocate Foundation. Most companies like Johnson and Johnson and Merk offer drugs as well, oftentimes for free or very low prices.
Ovechkin wrote:To Whom It May Concern,
I am contacting you on behalf of my sister. She is 25 and was diagnosed with MS. She only has a babysitting job with no insurance and her prescriptions can cost up to $500/mo. Our parents were helping in the beginning, but she is an adult and we need to learn what resources are out there to help her. Any information or guidance you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Suits

Post by Suits »

I am a 25 year old white female with asthma and bipolar as well as cysts on my ovaries. I am currently trying very hard at attempting to get my life back on track and staying on my medications. I have been job hunting Monday thru Friday and sometimes on the weekends too for the past month. I am about to run out of my bipolar medication and do not have the means to continue on with my medication. I am going thru out patient with Salvation Army and i do individual and group therapy. I also now live in the local Salvation Army in Corpus Christi and I am trying very hard to prevent my relapsing. I would really appreciate it if you would get back to me as soon as you can. Thank you for your time and any energy put forth.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sorry, so what do you need? is it medications? Can't the Salvation Army in Corpus Christi help with that? Many have vouchers or at least referrals to such options as patient assistance programs. It is after all one of the leading non-profit charities in the entire world. They can also often help with finding jobs or career counseling. Anyway, here is a summary of their resources in Texas. Click details Texas Salvation Army.