List of health care charities and organizations

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Tur1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

List of health care charities and organizations

Post by Tur1 »

Here are groups, charities, and organizations that can help with specific illnesses or medical conditions.
American Brain Tumor Association
American Kidney Fund
American Liver Foundation
American Lung Association
American Parkinson Disease Association
Arthritis Foundation
Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Diabetes Research Institute Foundation
Epilepsy Foundation & Research Foundation
First Candle/SIDS Alliance
Huntington's Disease Society of America
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International
Lupus Foundation of America
Lupus Research Institute
Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research
Muscular Dystrophy Association
National Hemophilia Foundation N.O.
National Jewish Health
National Kidney Foundation
National Organization for Rare Disorders
Parkinson's Disease Foundation
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: List of health care charities and organizations

Post by Admin »

Here is an extensive list of charities and other groups that can provide medical assistance and free, discounted, or health care services, surgerys, and more.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ns_th.html
Asbury Park

Post by Asbury Park »

PLEASE HELP US IF YOU CAN. My 18 year old daughter is in the Critical Care Unit in Dallas Texas. She has a very serious medical condition and is on support. In addition to her life-threatening condition, I was told by her neighbors that since moving Dallas she has been unemployed, her car was stolen and she is not eating well. The doctors say that the only thing that is helping her is that she is so young; if she was older she would already be gone. After a week and a half of hassles and red tape a doctor finally signed the form I need to file for temporary conservatorship so that I can get her mail, get her medical records, file for disability for her (she will need extensive physical therapy and rehab, if she makes it), and report her car stolen. The one page form only states that she will be unable to attend the hearing on August 2nd. They also would not sign my travel insurance claim form because I purchased it after she was admitted to the hospital (duh). I purchased it with my plane ticket after the hospital called me. I can only think that a person who does not know how to fight would have given up by now. I am not giving up! It is costing me $1,250 a month to be here in Dallas just for my lodging, as well as still paying our rent of $650 a month plus utilities on our home in Atlanta. My husband has remained at home to continue working so we can meet our basic bills. He just started a new job in March, so his salary is at starting pay. He has had to drop all of his classes at the community college where he was set to graduate in the Fall with his degree in business. I am disabled and collect a small monthly amount on SSI. My parents paid for my plane ticket and have borrowed me $5,000 which will be gone after I pay the next months rent on July 29th. They are retired on a fixed income and I do not want to ask them for additional money, as I know it is a hardship for them. I am praying that your organization can help me with the financial crisis I am in. If your association can not help me if you could please forward this or refer me to one that possibly can I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you and God Bless
Whiskey

Post by Whiskey »

Good afternoon, my name is Soraya. I am a single/ separated from a domestic abuse issue disabled and have life threatening illnesses and looking for charities for health care needs. My mother who was admitted in to hospital and while I was there my landlord took me to court because my rent was 1 day late and filed against me.
I made arrangements to pay him from the hospital by sending him $750 of the $925 Which included his late fee. I paid the remaining balance of $175 when I was discharged after being told via text that I didn’t have to go to court and it will be rescheduled to allow money to arrive because it was sent by mail. As long as they received it would be thrown out but he goes to court anyway and has now asked for additional money by a certain date that I cannot pay by his deadline because I just went back to work yesterday or I’ll be evicted. Then my water just got shut off tomorrow. Charities organizations for my hospital stay or other resources will be great. I live in Chester Pennsylvania. Any resources or guidance in the right direction is greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much in advance.
Sent from my iPhone.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, we have charities, government programs, clinics, and other resources listed. Each of them is a charity type group that offer free care, loans, consultations, and free or low cost medical care. As far as money to pay the bills, that is more rare. But you can try. More on financial help for paying back medical bills.