Free or low cost lab work

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Renee12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Free or low cost lab work

Post by Renee12 »

I used the Google search engine for the terms low cost blood lab work NJ and found your site. I could not find any programs that offered assistance in that area. If
you are able, would you please point me in the right direction to find any services that provide this type of lab work service? Or at least tell me how I can call to learn more about the medical care in NJ?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Free or low cost lab work

Post by Admin »

Well, not sure about specifically lab work, but we can direct you to free health care in New Jersey. Call the various centers and see if they have the services and lab programs you need. If they don't, they can probably tell you who to call. Find health clinics in New Jersey and get information on the programs, services, and options that you need, or get a referral from one of these NJ health care centers.
Renee12 wrote:I used the Google search engine for the terms low cost blood lab work NJ and found your site. I could not find any programs that offered assistance in that area. If
you are able, would you please point me in the right direction to find any services that provide this type of lab work service? Or at least tell me how I can call to learn more about the medical care in NJ?