Child is sick

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Andreaq
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Child is sick

Post by Andreaq »

I have a child on peritoneal dialysis with feeding tubes and other life saving equipment. I cannot pay my electric and gas bill i am having a difficult time paying my water bill but i am trying to do it. Due to my son's renal failure i have to do numerous loads of laundry per day and he takes alot of showers because he is in pain. Please contact me via email as soon as possible as i am sure to be shut off. Thank you
helper

Re: Child is sick

Post by helper »

I suspect the best thing for you to do is to contact a free community clinic in new jersey. Ask them for programs to meet both your health care needs of your child and to deal with the dialysis, and also ask them if they are aware of financial assistance programs in new jersey to help pay bills and the like, as many clinics offer programs. More info is here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/new ... _clin.html

Andreaq wrote:I have a child on peritoneal dialysis with feeding tubes and other life saving equipment. I cannot pay my electric and gas bill i am having a difficult time paying my water bill but i am trying to do it. Due to my son's renal failure i have to do numerous loads of laundry per day and he takes alot of showers because he is in pain. Please contact me via email as soon as possible as i am sure to be shut off. Thank you
Kenmac

Post by Kenmac »

I do not work because I have a child with a health condition that causes her to become ill with no warning and was making me miss too many days of work. My husband is a contractor but he developed pleurisy and pneumonia and became unable to lift his arm. Since his job involved quite a bit of physical labor, he hasn't been able to do the necessary functions of his job. With a sick child, that has also made things more difficult.
He hasn't worked since the day after Thanksgiving. He is still trying to recover but we are now two months behind on rent and our landlord is calling almost daily to remind us and did let me know that he will not allow it to go for three months.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Even if you do not work, and your income is so low, the government offers a service called CHIP. It gives children medical care. You can also try Medicaid. Try the government benefits. But definitely look into CHIP, it is not as well known. Read more on CHIP health insurance for kids and teens.
Kenmac wrote:I do not work because I have a child with a health condition that causes her to become ill with no warning and was making me miss too many days of work. .