Hospitals any assistance

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
ingridtolf

Hospitals any assistance

Post by ingridtolf »

Are there emergency rooms or hospitals that I can go to to provide free medical or health care. Emergency rooms I casnnot afford if no insurance, and there must be some type of emergency medical care for people like me.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Hospitals any assistance

Post by Admin »

ingridtolf wrote:Are there emergency rooms or hospitals that I can go to to provide free medical or health care. Emergency rooms I casnnot afford if no insurance, and there must be some type of emergency medical care for people like me.
yes. Go to the emergency room, tell them in advance you have financail hardship, and you can usually receive treatment.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Also, the government also has many free medical clinics You instead of going to a hospital and needing to ask for help with a hospital bill, or negotiate a bill, you can go to a free medical clinic that the state or federal government offers. After all, it is what your tax dollars are paying for.
craig1

Post by craig1 »

ingridtolf wrote:Are there emergency rooms or hospitals that I can go to to provide free medical or health care. Emergency rooms I casnnot afford if no insurance, and there must be some type of emergency medical care for people like me.
craig1

Post by craig1 »

Adam wrote:Also, the government also has many free medical clinics You instead of going to a hospital and needing to ask for help with a hospital bill, or negotiate a bill, you can go to a free medical clinic that the state or federal government offers. After all, it is what your tax dollars are paying for.
Sandralot
anti spam: Blue

Post by Sandralot »

I am a woman who is recently diagnosed with a heart problem and possible autoimmune problem at the age of 45. I have no family-no support system. I do not even have health insurance. I live alone and I am terrified I am going to be homeless. I have a temporary job, but have not been able to work all this week. I have 2 choices -work FT- and get no medical care or go to register in a clinic which is an all day/all week affair, so it is nearly impossible to hold down a daytime job while you are going to clinics.
I am paycheck to paycheck, and the loss of just this week has now put me in a position I cannot pay the electric and money towards March rent. Unfortunately I fall between the cracks to get immediate assistance from any government agency or hospital. I am not on disability and do not have any dependents. Not to mention that disability takes a long time to get on and it wouldn't be enough to cover my medical bills.
I am asking for help with 1 to 2 months rent and food and hopefully electric so I can prevent myself from being homeless and continue seeking the medical care I really need and get the tests and complete work up and care I desperately need, and then go back to work. I'm so scared of my health issue and now I also have the added stress I will become homeless. I have all my medical records to show this is true.
Times like these usually a family member would be there but I lost everyone to heart disease or cancer. Thank you for reading.