Disabled Veteran Needs Financial Assistance for Dentures

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
padevore
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Disabled Veteran Needs Financial Assistance for Dentures

Post by padevore »

My brother is a disabled Veteran & currently living in Tampa Florida on his low monthly military pension and can not afford to purchase a complete set of dentures for himself which are not covered through the VA. Therefore I'm hoping you can provide us with some posssible options or charities we can contact in Tampa, FL. for financial assistance or a dental program which may donate a complete set of dentures for him. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Disabled Veteran Needs Financial Assistance for Dentures

Post by Admin »

We did reply to your original request here. Please only post your message one time
http://needhelppayingbills.com/helpwith ... 3861#p3861
Thompson

Post by Thompson »

I need a dental implant. I don't have any money. I work 2 days a week and I have a daughter. I really need my full mouth with teeth. I had a acute stroke 2 years ago. I just found a job but I have no money!!! Please help me, and also my phone is off. Please, my mouth is killing me do bad without these dentures.
sasolis

Post by sasolis »

Call 211 and ask if there are any local dentist that will work with you. You may not get implants due to the costs but maybe a new set of dentures will work for you. You can also google low cost dentist in your area. If you are a vet try your local VA they may help.