Dental work for dog

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Cynthia Prokop
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Dental work for dog

Post by Cynthia Prokop »

I am a senior. My income is a very low social security. I am in public housing I do receive food stamps. If I need transportation, my insurance for low income people provides 8 personal trips a month.
Since June of 2020 I've managed to save $300.00.
I found out after I was given a dog on May 28 2020 that she needs extensive dental work.
The free animal clinic. Merwin Animal Clinic in Allston, Boston, MA during a free exam of dog.
So, I researched to try to find if any place offered free dental services for dogs. None do. But, I was referred to THE MSPCA @Nevins Farm in Meuthen, Mass. They did the exam. Gave me a estimated invoice $400-$685.00.
My cost. I told them I couldn't afford this.
They told me to come up with $400. Just incase. If it is more they'll look for to Charities and their own funds. So, we scheduled an appt for January 20 2022.
I managed to save, cash $240. I opened a VARO to save as well. I did. $130.00.
I LOST MY VARO DEBIT CARD!!
So, with the appointment being tomorrow and my card will arrive around Jan 31.
I have documentation of EVERYTHING.
I found your site It mentioned ZERO INTEREST FREE LOANS. That there are some Charities, and or churches that may provide access to loans.
I did not a list of these places on your site.
Would you help me to find these places on your site?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Dental work for dog

Post by Admin »

While we highly doubt that a dental clinic and/or vet will just give help for a dog, there are some ideas we have on the site. But always keep in mind that will be a low, low priority - as millions of people need dental work. Anyway, you can look into it. Find a low income dental clinic near you.