Donut hole financial aid

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Machelle F
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Donut hole financial aid

Post by Machelle F »

I'm in the donut hole of Part D. I am on SSDI but making more than the amount that would qualify me for drug assistance programs.  A circumstance described in the attached files has put me in a situation that I do not have the resources to climb out of without help. If you can only assist with partial help please see the attached spreadsheet for the itemization of my medications needed that are not covered by financial aid from Part D donut hole. Perhaps other churches or individuals can each take an item.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Donut hole financial aid

Post by Admin »

Donut hole assistance, or referrals to programs, can be found from a Medicare Hotline. The program is explained here as well as the phone number. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ghts_.html
Roman

Post by Roman »

I have a stepdaughter and grandson that has no home. We are seniors who also need medication that is not covered by the Medicare donut hole. My husband and I put them in a motel room till Sunday. With our limited income we can't afford to do this...is there any help to help her. We don't want to see them in a shelter. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Medicare Part D can help fill the gap of so called donut hole. There is a monthly premium, but it can help pay for the medications you need. Most insurance companies offer it. Find out how to get Medicare Part D here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... erage.html