Locations for free health insurance in my area

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Lilly
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Locations for free health insurance in my area

Post by Lilly »

Hello, I just moved here too Oswego New York. I do not have any medical insurance. I just came from Tennessee and here in New York they have different resources for insurance. I have absolutely zero income. I am recently divorced. I am 18 years old. I just turned 18 in August and I was wondering if you could please help me find health insurance that requires no payments monthly. I have medical needs that need to be attended to ASAP. So if someone could please give me a call. Thank you.
Adamslaw
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Locations for free health insurance in my area

Post by Adamslaw »

I was pregnant with my son in March which he was due in April and I have no health insurance and need it. I went on maternity leave in March and was supposed to be back to work in May. When my son was born in April he was born with heart defect he had 2 surgery so far. So I decided to quit my job in May so I can be with my newborn because of his condition.
Since the balloon operation was done in June. He had his follow up and came to find out he still has leakage coming from his valve. I have been out if work since may and I am 1000 dollars behind on my rent because I don't have a job right at this moment. My landlord in my area is threatening to evict me and my kids. Please if you can please help me get free health insurance in my area for my newborn, and money so I am not on the streets with my babies.