Sick from colon infection

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Denise234
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Sick from colon infection

Postby Denise234 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:55 am

So we been struggling alot. A few weeks ago we got shigella, a colon infection and it put my fiancé out of work. Once he got to work we had to pay off rent here even though we have to be out by March 1 so now we're stuck.
We only moved into the place we have now 2 months ago and my fiancé got hired for his job the end of June then he got the infection and couldn't start his job until the middle of July and my fiancé had to pay off the rent here and all the health costs from the infection. The person were living with is getting evicted so we have to be out when his family has to be out which is Monday. We need to stay in a motel for a few weeks. Is there any way you can help with a hotel voucher or medical?

Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Sick from colon infection

Postby Admin » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:31 pm

The medical? Try a free clinic in Missouri. Maybe a doctor can help clean out your colon or give the healthcare you need. Clinics often have social workers on site too, and maybe they can direct you to the other financial aid you need.

Denise234 wrote:So we been struggling alot. A few weeks ago we got shigella, a colon infection and it put my fiancé out of work. Once he got to work we had to pay off rent here even though we have to be out by March 1 so now we're stuck. Is there any way you can help with a hotel voucher or medical?

Return to “Free Health Care”