Medical expenses and rental assistance

Help with paying medical bills
Bw19
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Medical expenses and rental assistance

Post by Bw19 »

I am a 32 years old single mother of a 5 month old baby girl.(Tiana) I lost my job while I was currently on maternity leave and I haven’t been able to find employment. My whole world is falling apart everyday. I have applied for assistance with DHS and was cut off from receiving health medicate for myself. I developed severe preelcampia and currently struggling with high blood pressure, stress, and depression. I severely need medical attention for myself as well. I am desperately asking for your assistance to help me with my rent 460.00 for October and November or if you will kindly direct me to someone who will help me with my medical expense, child day care, rental assistance and possible a reliable vehicle it will be more than greatly appreciated. I am at my lowest and I don’t know who and what else to do. Please help us. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Medical expenses and rental assistance

Post by Admin »

Here is a link for numerous medical assistance and help programs. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
Off this site you will find options for grants and money for your rent, energy bills, and other expenses. The stress will hopefully go away or at least reduce if you are able to get some help with those bills and expenses.
Bw19 wrote:I am a 32 years old single mother of a 5 month old baby girl.(Tiana) I lost my job while I was currently on maternity leave and I haven’t been able to find employment. My whole world is falling apart everyday. I have applied for assistance with DHS and was cut off from receiving health medicate for myself. I developed severe preelcampia and currently struggling with high blood pressure, stress, and depression. I severely need medical attention for myself as well. I am desperately asking for your assistance to help me with my rent 460.00 for October and November or if you will kindly direct me to someone who will help me with my medical expense, child day care, rental assistance and possible a reliable vehicle it will be more than greatly appreciated. I am at my lowest and I don’t know who and what else to do. Please help us. Thank you
Allanon

Post by Allanon »

Hello, a few months ago I was dealt an accident and had to go to the emergency room. I fell behind on medical expenses and as of late I was fired from my last job and recently acquired a new but is not suitable enough to pay for all bills or health insurance. Seeing as I am about to go to college and 18 years of age with only one parent living at home with a low income, I was hoping I could receive some help with my medical or rent in this matter before collection calls.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, the collection calls may start from the hospital. But you do have some rights, and we have tips on the process. Read hospital debt collection call help.
We would recommend you pay the rent first before the medical bills. As hospitals, especially for emergency care, will usually work with a low income family. They may reduce the charge, allow payment plans, etc.