I owe hospital and medical debts

Help with paying medical bills
Laz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I owe hospital and medical debts

Post by Laz »

I live in Colorado. My name is Desirae a I'm so lost I got really sick, ran up big hospital and medical debts and they thought I was going to die. Now I'm better and I owe a lot of money to pay those medical bills and debts. I'm scared and I don't know what to do. I tried to get a loan but they won't give it to me. I make the money to pay a loan back but I need the money asap all in one lump sum. Please if you have any advise to help I would like that so much that you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I owe hospital and medical debts

Post by Admin »

Glad to hear you are better. I know that getting better often times leads to high medical and hospital bills and debts. And now people need to stress about those. There are some companies that may be able to help settle medical debts. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ement.html is a place to go to learn more.
You can also try to enter into a payment plan with your hospital. Call them and ask about this option. Many doctors and hospital also have charity type care programs as well.
Laz wrote:I live in Colorado. My name is Desirae a I'm so lost I got really sick, ran up big hospital and medical debts and they thought I was going to die. Now I'm better and I owe a lot of money to pay those medical bills and debts. I'm scared and I don't know what to do. I tried to get a loan but they won't give it to me. I make the money to pay a loan back but I need the money asap all in one lump sum. Please if you have any advise to help I would like that so much that you
weinbergm95

Post by weinbergm95 »

hi I can't believe I found this and I pray it is not a scam. I need help with medical debts and bills. I found out I have breast cancer and had a mastectomy in July with reconstruction. I had a 500$ copay that I had to have billed because I don't have the money. I have been out of work for 8 weeks. I did have some disability which helped a little. This is my second week back at work and I pray I have a full check. If not I don't know what I will do. I really need help, to top thing off I got a bill for back taxes from a time I had to use money from a shelter to pay off other bill and I could not pay it back (I was laid off from work) I just want to get back on my feet and live my live, I am a teacher asst. and I love what I do but it is not much money. Can you help me in any way please. Even a loan I will work 2 or more jobs to pay this back I just want to get back on my feet
B123

Post by B123 »

i have been in an out of the hospital, ran up debts and medical bills, for the past two weeks and when i went back to work i got fired for being sick i am in the middle of a law suit with them right now but i have falled behind my lights are about to be shut off and rent is due i am in the biggest bind of my life i am 25 years old and have 4 kids and my wife she just got a job today 9-23-2010 and we are both so stressed out and trying to make it our adress is west lakeland florida. hospital debt and utility bill help needed
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

When you have high hospital bills, or maybe lack insurance because were fired, you do have options. You can do things like negotiate the hospital bills, talk to a medical billing advocate, and of course ensure there were no billing errors.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html

B123 wrote:i have been in an out of the hospital, ran up debts and medical bills, for the past two weeks and when i went back to work i got fired for being sick i am in the middle of a law suit with them right now but i have falled behind my lights are about to be shut off and rent is due i am in the biggest bind of my life i am 25 years old and have 4 kids and my wife she just got a job today 9-23-2010 and we are both so stressed out and trying to make it our adress is west lakeland florida. hospital debt and utility bill help needed
Smith99

Post by Smith99 »

Ok hello I am in a desperate need my husband works for minimum wage he just had knee surgery at the local hospital and will be off work for at least 3 to 4 weeks maybe longer it was work related so if he is off longer than a week he will receive compensation. I am unemployed and I have been denied the extended unemployment in fact if the I lose the appeal I submitted then I have to repay over 2,000.00 in overpayments. I am due to have my electricity shut of Tuesday if I can't get some help or some help on where to turn for help with these medical bills and debts. If you could email me back with a possible solution I would appreciate it.
lucylew

Post by lucylew »

Hell,
I just recently lost both my parents and i am currently in a hearing stage for my disabilty. MY disability is leading to my falling behind on medical bills. I also need help as I am getting lights cut on and i have no job and nobody to help me, and I spend much time in the hospital. So my income is unemployment and disability. I just need to do so just need a little help getting started. thank you for your time and help and once again thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are some ways to get help with the hospital and medical bills, which will free up your cash for other expenses. You can do things like negotiate the bills, talk to the hospitals financial aid / counseling office, and check for medical billing errors. Many hospitals offer charity care for people who have no insurance or are down on their luck. You do need to ask, and be persistent. Talk to your doctor, to the hospital billing office, and you may even want to try a medical billing advocate. Advocates can help guide you through the process of getting help and saving on hospital bills.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hel ... payin.html
lucylew wrote:Hello,
I just recently lost both my parents and i am currently in a hearing stage for my disabilty. MY disability is leading to my falling behind on medical bills. I also need help as I am getting lights cut on and i have no job and nobody to help me, and I spend much time in the hospital. So my income is unemployment and disability. I just need to do so just need a little help getting started. thank you for your time and help and once again thank you
GeorgeDep

Post by GeorgeDep »

I have lots of medical debt due to illness. Disabled, on MediCal, but income takes more than one half the rent. State allows $15.00 EBT. Then I had had to have CR smogged. First time I have not been able to pay bills, but never have more than $5-10 dollars, usually. With the new year, I am now unable to pay co-pay on medications. Cutting out nutritional food, still not enough to keep going financially. I have no where to turn in family for help. In constant pain as have Fibrymyalgia, Myofacial Syndrom, and COPD. I will supply any other information needed.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear about all those medical conditions. Just need to do the best you can....and try to get up each day and fight through them. Maybe MediCal gives some support, but with several issues it may be a fight. Since you reference California, there may be some other health programs for you as well. More California uninsured medical care.
GeorgeDep wrote:I have lots of medical debt due to illness. Disabled, on MediCal, but income takes more than one half the rent. State allows $15.00 EBT. Then I had had to have CR smogged. First time I have not been able to pay bills, but never have more than $5-10 dollars, usually. With the new year, I am now unable to pay co-pay on medications. Cutting out nutritional food, still not enough to keep going financially. I have no where to turn in family for help. In constant pain as have Fibrymyalgia, Myofacial Syndrom, and COPD. I will supply any other information needed.