Lacking help in South Dakota, 1st time on

Help with paying medical bills
cowgirl39
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Lacking help in South Dakota, 1st time on

Post by cowgirl39 »

Things are getting really hard now. My husband and I have learned that he now needs surgiries on both his low back and neck. We found a place in Texas that can do the procedure for a third of the cost and 1/10 of the time. Here's the fun part, Medicare won't pay, we get too much income from SSDI to get Medicaid and people here are just as broke as we are. We are down to $16 in the checking account. The need is for...you guessed it...MONEY! AT $30,000, it is the fastest and cheapest thing we can do. We still have a nearlly $15,000 bill from 2 ER visits and 3 days in one hospital. I called someone who I thought would have some answers to these problems, but....nope, so I turn to my trusty computer. SO, here I am, asking for strangers to help us out.

I'll be back in a day or two to check this site out again..

Crazy cowgirl 39 off and running
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lacking help in South Dakota, 1st time on

Post by Admin »

There are numerous free health care clinics around the country. This link http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sta ... cal_c.html posts the names of the various clinics by state, as well as phone numbers for the agencies that oversee the clinics. You can dial the agencies for the state in question, and get more information on the health care clinics in your area. Also try a medical bill advocate to help save on medical bills and debts. Many work on a contingency basis.
cowgirl39 wrote:Things are getting really hard now. My husband and I have learned that he now needs surgiries on both his low back and neck. We found a place in Texas that can do the procedure for a third of the cost and 1/10 of the time. Here's the fun part, Medicare won't pay, we get too much income from SSDI to get Medicaid and people here are just as broke as we are. We are down to $16 in the checking account. The need is for...you guessed it...MONEY! AT $30,000, it is the fastest and cheapest thing we can do. We still have a nearlly $15,000 bill from 2 ER visits and 3 days in one hospital. I called someone who I thought would have some answers to these problems, but....nope, so I turn to my trusty computer. SO, here I am, asking for strangers to help us out.

I'll be back in a day or two to check this site out again..

Crazy cowgirl 39 off and running