Car accident now behind on bills

Help with paying medical bills
erinwoji

Car accident now behind on bills

Post by erinwoji »

My husband was in a car accident and hasn't been able to work due to his injuries, I was working and trying the best to support our family and 4 children. I was laid off and my old landlord attacked me , I ended up in the hospital later in the evening after she attacked me. 1 month later I lost the usage of my hands they just hang I am better now but am so far behind with electric bills, my rent is comming near and I don't know how to pay that, I have some useage in my hands now but they still don't work like they did before she attacked me. I am looking for work but am limited as to what I can do for a job because I have nerve damage to both arms and any type of wrong movement can cause permanent loss of my arms. I had foodstamps but need to renew them. I tried to renew them and now have a lot of forms to send in.and it might be 30 days or more before I can get help. Please if u know of any help, for medical, power, rent, food, or even light work I am willing to work day and night as long as my hands and arms allow me to do so. I am not one that asks for help or hand outs, I am always the one that donates and this is hard for me to ask for help. I have been on my own since the age of 15 and have always worked full time, but now I can't work with my injuries. Thank you for reading this, if there is any help you know of in naples Florida it would mean the world to my children and my family. God bless,
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Car accident now behind on bills

Post by Admin »

Try this for help in Florida. For your rent, the state of Florida offers the Emergency Financial Assistance for Housing Program (EFAHP) which provides cash grants for qualified renters. What city/county in Florida? Is your utility company FP&L? If so, Florida Power & Light runs the program known as Care to Share Program. This electric bill assistance program provides energy bill assistance to Florida utility customers who are in a crisis situation or facing a hardship and who are unable to pay their electric bill. A household may receive a form of cash assistance or cash grants of up to $500 to help them pay for for electric service once in a 12-month period or once a year.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
erinwoji wrote:My husband was in a car accident and hasn't been able to work due to his injuries, I was working and trying the best to support our family and 4 children. I was laid off and my old landlord attacked me , I ended up in the hospital later in the evening after she attacked me. 1 month later I lost the usage of my hands they just hang I am better now but am so far behind with electric bills, my rent is comming near and I don't know how to pay that, I have some useage in my hands now but they still don't work like they did before she attacked me. I am looking for work but am limited as to what I can do for a job because I have nerve damage to both arms and any type of wrong movement can cause permanent loss of my arms. I had foodstamps but need to renew them. I tried to renew them and now have a lot of forms to send in.and it might be 30 days or more before I can get help. Please if u know of any help, for medical, power, rent, food, or even light work I am willing to work day and night as long as my hands and arms allow me to do so. I am not one that asks for help or hand outs, I am always the one that donates and this is hard for me to ask for help. I have been on my own since the age of 15 and have always worked full time, but now I can't work with my injuries. Thank you for reading this, if there is any help you know of in naples Florida it would mean the world to my children and my family. God bless,
PionousParrot

Post by PionousParrot »

My daughter was in a car accident in July. She has been out of work since then due to tremors, severe headaches. Has not received financial assistance. As of Thursday, December 1st, she received a letter from the other drivers insurance company all her claims for medical and back pay are denied. Her rent was due on the 1st of December, she has until the 7th, to pay her landlord $890, or they will start eviction papers. She is way behind still on her insurance and medical bills from the accident. She cannot stop her medical treatments because she is unable to work due to her tremors. Please help us
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If she was in a car accident that was not her fault, but sure to pursue the insurance angle. As that can help you and your daughter pay those medical costs. Also, if you get a payout, you can put the money towards the rent and other bills while those headaches pass. But try this resources for for medical assistance, and you can find treatment, bill paying programs, and more.
PionousParrot wrote:My daughter was in a car accident in July. She has been out of work since then due to tremors, severe headaches. As of Thursday, December 1st, she received a letter from the other drivers insurance company all her claims for medical and back pay are denied.
vickie jo

Post by vickie jo »

My daughter was in a car accident in January, she has been out of work since then due to tremors, severe headaches. Has not received financial assistance. As of Thursday she received a letter from the other drivers insurance company all her claims for medical and back pay are denied. Her rent was due on the 1st of April she has until the 7th, to pay her landlord $890, or they will start eviction papers. She cannot stop her medical treatments because she is unable to work due to her tremors. Please help us.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try some of the grants for medical bill needs. As if she has tremors from the car accident and other barriers she is facing, maybe some can help. As they can be very effective in meeting short term financial needs. Also have your daughter live with you to save money...get ahead, etc. Here are more details. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
vickie jo wrote:My daughter was in a car accident in January, she has been out of work since then due to tremors, severe headaches. As of Thursday she received a letter from the other drivers insurance company all her claims for medical and back pay are denied. She cannot stop her medical treatments because she is unable to work due to her tremors. Please help us.
Jean Smith

Post by Jean Smith »

To whom it may concern
       This is  Michelle. I'm writing today because I closed on my new home I have 3 children and myself 36,000 a year thru USPS. I was involved in an auto accident a month ago and have not returned to work due to Injuries. I received therefore I have not been paid for a month and am behind on medical and other bills. I closed on my new house on Monday. I have till tomorrow to switch the power into my name and pay for medications. I called and was informed that I owe $888.00 on an account from 2007 and I also owe the doctor at the hospital who took care of me post accident. Now they say they will not start service until that is paid in full. Please what can I do?
Michelle
Tommy Boy

Post by Tommy Boy »

Hello my name is Victoria and on behalf of Anthony McGill I am emailing because we are in need of financial support with medical and other bills. Me and my husband was in a car accident November 15, 2018 as he was getting off of work. We lost our car and haven't been back to work since we have been struggling to pay medical bills. We are behind on rent- utilities -water and etc.
This would be our first time facing financial difficulties which is very stressful for the both of us. We're struggling to get around to handle everyday needs. We couldn't even go to the hospital after the accident or keep and appointment for a follow-up. We we're in an accident with a CTA bus in Chicago which we are still struggling to this day to get paper  work handle for the accident.
All of our funds are were being used for riding the bus/train/Ubers until paying the bills as best can be. Our plan is to get back on our feet so my husband can go back to work as soon as possible. He was an independent driver 7 days a week delivering customers newspapers in Chicago. I was his helper for most mornings, and thank you.