LOST JOB AND HAVE DOCTOR BILLS

Help with paying medical bills
David19
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

LOST JOB AND HAVE DOCTOR BILLS

Post by David19 »

MY NAME IS BRENDA I LOST MY JOB AT DILLARDS IN JAN 04/2010 DO TO MEDICAL REASONS I HAVE BEEN SEEKING WORK BUT HAVEN'T FIND ANYTHING I APPLLIED FOR UNEMPLOYMENT AND GOT DENIED BECAUSE OF MY RESTRICTIONS FROM THE DOCTOR I JUST RECENTLY HAD CARPAL TUNNEL SURGERY ON MY RIGHT HAND THAT ARE ALSO CAUSING ME NOT TO BE ABLE TO USE IT A LOT.DUE TO ME BEING OUT OF WORK AND BEING UNDER DOCTOR CARE THIS MONTH NOT ABLE TO WORK AT THE MOMENT MY LIGHTS GOT CUT OFF AND ALSO MY WATER BOTH TOGHTHER MY BILL IS ABOUT 800.00 I HAVE A 5 YEAR OLD IN MY HOME I LIVE IN WINSTONSALEM NORTHCAROLINA27127 I HAVE BEEN AROUND SEEKING HELP AND HAVEN;T BEEN ABLE TO GET ANY MY NAME IS BRENDA MY EMAIL IS IF YOU NEED TO SPEAK TO ME PLEASE CALL THANKS
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: LOST JOB AND HAVE DOCTOR BILLS

Post by Admin »

It is hard to pay doctor and hospital bills when unemployed. Maybe try a negotiator. They will review your medical bill to ensure it is accurate, call the hospital or doctor, and negotiate on your behalf. Here is more info.
Also explore the balance of the site to find many other programs for unemployment assistance, medical and hospital bills, and other forms of aid.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ators.html
David19 wrote:MY NAME IS BRENDA I LOST MY JOB AT DILLARDS IN JAN 04/2010 DO TO MEDICAL REASONS I HAVE BEEN SEEKING WORK BUT HAVEN'T FIND ANYTHING I APPLLIED FOR UNEMPLOYMENT AND GOT DENIED BECAUSE OF MY RESTRICTIONS FROM THE DOCTOR I JUST RECENTLY HAD CARPAL TUNNEL SURGERY ON MY RIGHT HAND THAT ARE ALSO CAUSING ME NOT TO BE ABLE TO USE IT A LOT.DUE TO ME BEING OUT OF WORK AND BEING UNDER DOCTOR CARE THIS MONTH NOT ABLE TO WORK AT THE MOMENT MY LIGHTS GOT CUT OFF AND ALSO MY WATER BOTH TOGHTHER MY BILL IS ABOUT 800.00 I HAVE A 5 YEAR OLD IN MY HOME I LIVE IN WINSTONSALEM NORTHCAROLINA27127 I HAVE BEEN AROUND SEEKING HELP AND HAVEN;T BEEN ABLE TO GET ANY MY NAME IS BRENDA MY EMAIL IS IF YOU NEED TO SPEAK TO ME PLEASE CALL THANKS
Timesme

Post by Timesme »

Please read the following email. I live In Azle,Tx. I would really like to know if anyone can help me with a one time doctor visit fee, to help me pay for a visit to a doctor to see about pain management and my heart care. I really need help. I am totally broke, I have nothing, no job, but I know this I am in severe chronic pain and I need a doctor. I live in Parker County,Texas, and I do not qualify for their indigent program because I have not lived here for a total year yet. I know there is help out there and I am asking for it. I have my entire and complete medical records, including my cd-rom of my MRI. Please forward this to the doctor or person in charge of making decisions in regards to making the financial decisions so that they may read it or the to the appropriate personnel that make decisions in regards to these matters. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Most states and counties do require someone to live there for a period of time before they can get free medical care. Otherwise people would just go from county to county for service. We do have information on some other options which may help you in the region, and you can find them here in Parket County Texas. Call some of the medical providers and charities listed there for advice and support.
Timesme wrote:Please read the following email. I live In Azle,Tx. I would really like to know if anyone can help me with a one time doctor visit fee, to help me pay for a visit to a doctor to see about pain management and my heart care. I really need help. I am totally broke, I have nothing, no job, but I know this I am in severe chronic pain and I need a doctor. I live in Parker County,Texas, and I do not qualify for their indigent program because I have not lived here for a total year yet. I know there is help out there and I am asking for it. I have my entire and complete medical records, including my cd-rom of my MRI. Please forward this to the doctor or person in charge of making decisions in regards to making the financial decisions so that they may read it or the to the appropriate personnel that make decisions in regards to these matters. Thank you.
Beagie

Post by Beagie »

I had a procedure done this last year that left me with about 3400 in doctor bills after what I already paid out of pocket. Then to make it worse I lost my job. I had 2 out of the 3 of the different payments (surgeon bill and facility bill) end up in collections, and I'm trying to get it paid for before the time the collections agency have me to pay it runs out, and my credit takes the blow. What do you suggest doing, as I already have my credit cards maxed do to the surgery in the first place?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are some credit counseling agencies in Colorado that may be able to help you with the 3400 in out of pocket doctor bills. They can battle with the collection agencies, look into payment plans, as well as other solutions for you. So you do have options. Note most of the non-profits are based in the greater Denver area. Read more.
Beagie wrote:I had a procedure done this last year that left me with about 3400 in doctor bills after what I already paid out of pocket.