Open Heart surgery

Help with paying medical bills
Joe Terranova
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Open Heart surgery

Post by Joe Terranova »

Mr. Bryant is scheduled for Open Heart Surgery for next week, just received our light and surgery down payment bill, can we get some assistance?
His Cardiologist Dr Dhoble of UT Heart Hospital has instructed Darwin of the following. He has 5 blockages, an aneurysm, and defective heart valve, so he may not make it through this procedure. His contact number is if you need verification.
Please get back with me.
LaurenD

Re: Open Heart surgery

Post by LaurenD »

Hello,
I am hoping you can help me. I live in Forty Fort; Pennsylvania and I am currently on medical leave from my job and I am waiting to hear about my disability money. I had open Heart Surgery. My husband is unable to work due to his disability. Our only income a month is his disability benefits which is only $772. Our rent is $695 a month and our landlord has been starting to get antsy because we have been having trouble paying him. We love our apartment and would have no place to go if we were evicted. Is there a way to get help paying our rent until we get back on our feet financially and recover from the open heart surgery. You can reach me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Now while we are not sure if a community health center in PA will be able to help you, they can at least start the process we would think. So try a free medical clinic in PA near you. Tell them your story, you are on leave, etc. Look for a free health center here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... vania.html
LaurenD wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:39 pm Hello,
I am hoping you can help me. I live in Forty Fort; Pennsylvania and I am currently on medical leave from my job and I am waiting to hear about my disability money. I had open Heart Surgery.
Roman

Post by Roman »

Hello, my name is Darann. I am disable, had open heart surgery and now medical bills and in need of assistance in paying my bills. I just had open heart surgery, and my back is dislocated in 5 areas, my pelvic is broke in two places and neck separated in 2 area. I am without water and gad. I cannot get any assistance or arrangement with These two utilities company. I got a water bill for over 63.000 usage of water. I don't owe the Gas company any monies, plus doctor money for the open heart surgery. They have put my son bill under my name, because he once lived in the home and didn't pay. However I paid my own bill and had has here for over 2 years.
If you can help or direct me to any agency that can help me with this.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Darann
Of course look into a hospital payment plan for the open heart surgery bills. But maybe there are other options too, such as non-profit credit counseling, medical bill settlement or forgiveness programs, negotiations with hospital and similar. Learn more on negotiaing medical bills with a hospital.
Roman wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:20 am Hello, my name is Darann. I am disable, had open heart surgery and now medical bills and in need of assistance in paying my bills. I just had open heart surgery, and my back is dislocated in 5 areas, my pelvic is broke in two places and neck separated in 2 area. I am without water and gad. I cannot get any assistance or arrangement with These two utilities company. I got a water bill for over 63.000 usage of water. I don't owe the Gas company any monies, plus doctor money for the open heart surgery. They have put my son bill under my name, because he once lived in the home and didn't pay. However I paid my own bill and had has here for over 2 years.
If you can help or direct me to any agency that can help me with this.
Jeremiah1

Post by Jeremiah1 »

Hi. My name is Derek. I'm 47 years of age and out of a job for the time being. I've been struggling with trying to pay my rent and bills lately. See, a couple or month ago, I had an open heart surgery. I had a double bypass done. And now I can't go back to work until August this year per doctors order. So hence the reason I can work right now. I'm about to lose my place until I come up with about $7000 all together. That's 3 months worth of rent. I'm trying my best with working odd jobs but given the limitations of my abilities right now post open heart syrgery, it's just not working out to well. So I'm reaching out to whatever help I can find to help me please. I am desperate for any thing or anyone that can help me right now please. Thanks, Derek .