Help with paying medical bills
Destiny1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Down payment for surgery

Post by Destiny1 »

To whom it may concern:
In February 2020 my boyfriends (my sons’ father) grandfather was diagnosed with a brain tumor.  He ended up in Cleveland Clinic for his laser treatments so we traveled the highway everyday sometimes twice a day. He passed away July 18th.
My son broke his wrist in April we had to travel to Cleveland Clinic for his Pediatric ortho to get his cast put on and all his follow up appointments.
I had to have Surgery (Hysterectomy) on August 14th.  I had to go on FMLA until September 10th with only receiving 50% of my paycheck.
So, between my son & I, I have received a lot of high medical bills and have spent a lot in gas & food to Cleveland Clinic & back. Now I do not have the down payment for my own surgery.
While out on FMLA I only received 50% of my paycheck for 3 biweekly pay checks (August 20, September 3 & September 17) which has set me back & made it hard for me to pay all our medical bills, current bills (car payment, insurance & credit cards) & my sons’ daycare.
I had to pay $500 upfront before I could even have my surgery done.  I have all supporting documentation if needed.
I was seeking assistance to help with our medical bills, current bills, upcoming surgery, car payment, car insurance & many other bills.
Thank you
Stafford M

Re: Down payment for surgery

Post by Stafford M »

Hi my name is Bobbie Friend and my family and I are struggling to catch up on utility and mortgage bills. We used all our money for the down payment on a surgery. After experiencing a hardship due to Covid and then my husband being out of work for several months due to being attacked by a dog and needing reconstructive surgery on his face and several other parts of his body we are so behind. This has made things very difficult for us and unfortunately has put us months behind on some bills, including medical.
We are currently in a place where we are now able to pay our bills but the past due is making impossible to catch up post surgery. I have applied for other assistance but haven’t received any help and we are really running out of options since the downpayment was made. We are a family of 5 including 3 children. I don’t want to lose any utility service or be faced with a foreclosure please if there is anything you can do to help us I would appreciate any and all help we can get. We are very good and always pay our bills on time until now. Thank you for time. I can be reached at this email or at telephone number.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Down payment for surgery

Post by Admin »

Since it seems like you are going back to work after the surgery, you will have an income Bobbie. Now while not idea, maybe look into a loan for people with (1) bad credit like you but (2) a source of income. There are multiple options. Try this for information on loans for people with bad credit.
Stafford M wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:07 am Hi my name is Bobbie Friend and my family and I are struggling to catch up on utility and mortgage bills. We used all our money for the down payment on a surgery.