Lumpectomy bills

Help with paying medical bills
natasha
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Lumpectomy bills

Post by natasha »

Good morning:
I was referred to your program by my insurance company.
My situation is the following:
I was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer last September 2020.  On October 2020, #1 surgery was performed (Lumpectomy) by Doctor Torres with no success.
Then another lumpectomy was performed on November 2020, again no success as pathology came back with cancer signs.
A double mastectomy was done last month at Baptist Hospital in Miami.
I have my company’s insurance which covers only 80% of my medical bills but the 20% is my responsibility + the deductible of $2500.  To date, I have received medical bills and letters from the previous surgeries advising I will be sent to collections if I don’t pay.  When I called Cigna my insurance carrier through my job, they suggested I get in contact with various organizations that help cancer patients.
This is the reason why I’m reaching out to your organization.  I’m 60 years old, divorced, head of household and live with my 2 granddaughters and daughter.  There is no way I can afford the high bills I continue to receive which are approximately $20,000+
Please I plead for your assistance or to guide me in which direction I can go as I do not want to ruin my credit paying for Lumpectomy bills as I need to help my daughter and her kids down the road.
I can be reached via email or my cell.
Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.
 Looking forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lumpectomy bills

Post by Admin »

Is that a type of cancer? Sorry, we are not doctors so do not know for sure. But either way, there is assistance for cancer. From both charities and non-profits. Find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html
Tyler Hanson
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lumpectomy bills

Post by Tyler Hanson »

Hello,
My name is Marilyn. I am sending this email in regards to seeking help with my medical bills from Lumpectomy for Breast Cancer this year!!! I have been trying different organizations for assistance but to know avail!!
I would like to know how I can apply for help in paying for my medical bills and if I qualify for help this has been a long and difficult year my medical bills I have not been able to pay. They have turned me into collections for not paying the Lumpectomy charges as they send them.
I would appreciate any help you could offer or any possible feedback that would also help. I would be deeply grateful. My only income is Social Security 574.00 monthly just struggle to keep up!! I have always been able to pay my bills since on Medicare it is not easy at all.
Thank you so much praying for answers my outstanding bill so far is over 2000.00 dollars with appointments still needed for follow ups etc.