I would like to pay for my medical supplies

Help with paying medical bills
Hyuandai
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I would like to pay for my medical supplies

Post by Hyuandai »

I am one of Oak Mountain Missions homeless people and Mrs. Diana gave me your agency contact information about helping me get financial assistance to pay for my medical bills, supplies and medications. I have a biopsy for cancer on January 9th, hysterectomy surgery on January 28th at UAB Women's & Infants Center with Dr Norris Thompson and orthopedic surgery in March to be scheduled after the surgeries in January are completed which will be at UAB Highlands Hospital with Dr. Nile Kumar Chaudire. If you can help me pay for my medical supplies would appreciate it. 
Mike Wirth

Re: I would like to pay for my medical supplies

Post by Mike Wirth »

I'm in need of hip reconstruct surgery and the medical supplies for it. I'm not old enough for Medicaid nor Medicare, I'm under Polk health care which doesn't pay for the components I need for this surgery's. I can nearly walk anymore and in pain 24/7. I been on crutches since February and need to pay for my supplies. My conduct is getting badger every day if I don't find help with this I can possibly lose my left hip, I have tried everything and still can't find help. Can someone please help me?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I would like to pay for my medical supplies

Post by Admin »

If you want free or affordable medical supplies, maybe try a clinic. They are all over the place - nationwide. Sometimes they have extra supplies. If not, they may know who you can contact. Find a community clinic.
Mike Wirth wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:55 pm I'm in need of hip reconstruct surgery and the medical supplies for it. I'm not old enough for Medicaid nor Medicare, I'm under Polk health care which doesn't pay for the components I need for this surgery's. I can nearly walk anymore and in pain 24/7. I been on crutches since February and need to pay for my supplies. My conduct is getting badger every day if I don't find help with this I can possibly lose my left hip, I have tried everything and still can't find help. Can someone please help me?