Help with paying medical bills
AnnaMom
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Outpatient lab testing bills

Post by AnnaMom »

Good Evening,
    My name is Rebecca and I live in the Utica/cling New York area. I am struggling bad with all of my outstanding bills from Beacon (outpatient methadone program) and also lab Corp for the numerous times they did urine screens a week. I have Medicaid now but before I worked and had insurance but I was still charged anywhere from $100-$250 for lab testing bills when I had to do drug tests. My PCP felt I would be better off if I took some time off from work because he didn’t know how it was going to affect me.
I stayed in contact with Human Resources. But one day they just stopped returning my phone calls. I currently have completed the outpatient program over a month ago. The lab Corp bills are piling up and so are the lab crop bills. I am currently still out of work until the doctor feels I’m ready and stable to start a new job. I will never go back to my old job because in my own opinion they discriminated against me. I had to do this for myself before someone found me died. I am asking for any suggestions, resources or anyone that is working to help me. Thank you for letting me explain my stop in bits and pieces.
Demi Sutra

Re: Outpatient lab testing bills

Post by Demi Sutra »

To Whom It May Concern;
I am writing to you to get more information on where I can find help paying my Medical Bills for lab testing. I have recently been hospitalized and now have to pay my medical bills and the ambulance bills as well and lab work. I am recently unemployed and cannot afford to pay the bills and so I am writing to you to get help.
I hope you can help me with this matter and thank you for your time in reading my email.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are different free or low-cost health insurance programs, including by state. Now whether they cover lab bills or not, we have no idea. You need to call them and apply for low cost health care. But get details here on places for free health care.
DeniseRadford

Post by DeniseRadford »

Hi my name is Jai'Darius, I live in Greensboro, NC and I'm inquiring about assistance to help pay my lab testing bills I have for blood work. If someone could please send me any information that could help me with achieving this, I would greatly appreciate it. If someone is able to give me a call, I would appreciate it very much ti help me pay the lab testing bills. Thank you for your time and consideration.