Owe for stitches

Help with paying medical bills
PaulineK
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Owe for stitches

Post by PaulineK »

Hi, My name is Mary Thomas. My son Ethan Jacob is 4 years old and autistic. We recently moved from India to Denver Colorado. Last month he had a fall while playing and required stitches. We got a medical bill of 4000 dollars and we are finding it difficult to pay for it as we owe for the stitches he got. Is there any way you could help us find some help. 
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Owe for stitches

Post by Admin »

If you owe $4000 in medical bills, maybe a =https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/ht ... ing agency can help you. They have staff on site that can negotiate with the hospital. Or help you with other medical needs. Or try a clinic for free stitches in the future.
PaulineK wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:18 am Hi, My name is Mary Thomas. My son Ethan Jacob is 4 years old and autistic. We recently moved from India to Denver Colorado. Last month he had a fall while playing and required stitches. We got a medical bill of 4000 dollars and we are finding it difficult to pay for it as we owe for the stitches he got. Is there any way you could help us find some help.