Bills due from Stage 4 renal treatment

Help with paying medical bills
Momsscolar
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Bills due from Stage 4 renal treatment

Post by Momsscolar »

My daughter Helen Young needs financial help. She is in stage 4 renal failure and is a single mom of two beautiful children. She has spent most of this month in the hospital and was told she cannot return to work and has terrible medical bills. She is soon to have dialysis and put on the transplant list however it could take 3 to 6 months to get on disability. All she wants is to provide for her children and with no work she has no money coming in. All her bills are due from the Stage 4 renal treatment and she is struggling to get through each day for her children.
Cardinals
anti spam: Blue

Re: Bills due from Stage 4 renal treatment

Post by Cardinals »

Hello and Good Morning,

My name Is Marybeth. I was searching for help with medical bills from renal treatment when I came across your site. I recently got laid off last week and I have put in 8 job applications thus far, No call backs yet. How do I go about finding a legit online job that your site was talking about so I can pay off the stage 4 renal treatment? Just anything to keep me a little afloat until God blesses me with a job???
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Bills due from Stage 4 renal treatment

Post by Admin »

Not sure about the existing bills you have, but maybe look into Medicaid, clinics, or free health care services from volunteers as well. Maybe use them for the future Stage 4 renal treatments, if possible. As there are options out there, and look for for free health care services. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _care.html