Severe Anxiety Disorder patient

Help with paying medical bills
Fritz Tylenda
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Severe Anxiety Disorder patient

Post by Fritz Tylenda »

My son has been diagnosed with Severe Anxiety Disorder and Multiple Chemical Sensitivity.  He has tried living in low income housing which only made his condition work.  I was able to purchase a home for him and we have spent the last year making it accessible for him to live in.  (getting rid of dry wall, carpets, mold in the basement, etc.)
  We have spent a great deal of money making this home non-toxic for him and still have more to do.  This means we are behind on the medical needs for the Severe Anxiety Disorder. When it comes to housing, I charge him a rent he can afford ($275.00/mo.) and I cover the taxes and insurance and help with utilities if he runs into trouble.  Most of the time he can pay for it on his own.  I would like to get him a Section 8 housing voucher to pay for the difference of what he can afford and the $200.
I need every month to cover his taxes and insurance for the Severe Anxiety Disorder.  I was working but now am retired and my income has been dropped by almost half.  I also would like to make sure he can afford to continue to live there should anything happen to me.  There is no Section 8 housing in Calumet County (Wisconsin) waiting list for him to get on.  There are some apartments available as I stated above but they would only make his illness worse.  I don't know who to turn to.  I know there are quite a few homes, duplexes that use vouchers, in addition to the low-income housing complexes in Calumet County and specifically the city of Chilton, WI where we live.  Can you help?
Sincerely,
Cream

Re: Severe Anxiety Disorder patient

Post by Cream »

Hello, my name is Rita. I suffer from a traumatic brain injury and tried last year to wait in line for the LIHEAP. I'm not sure it is spelled it right. I have a lot of issues one being severe anxiety and panic break outs which leads to seizures. My fiancée is also disabled and trying to receive his SSI. from an anxiety disorder too. We have one income coming in and struggling big time. We are way behind on the bill. We were on a plan that was fixed, and we are over, and the end of year is here. Please help I don't know what to do where to turn and everything is very confusing. -Rita
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Severe Anxiety Disorder patient

Post by Admin »

If you are uninsured, then it can be hard to get care for Severe Anxiety. But we do have resources listed, by state, that can assist anyone who lacks health insurance and is uninsured. Find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... sured.html