Lyme disease bill

Help with paying medical bills
PaulineK
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lyme disease bill

Post by PaulineK »

Hello, I’m currently a single mother of a 9 year old, I’m going to school full time and also fighting Lyme disease. Money is VERY tight right now due to medical bills and getting to the doctor for the Lyme disease. Also, just being too sick to work....college is hard enough alone. I was wondering about financial asst. Please feel free to contact me.
Talena Fitzpatrick

Re: Lyme disease bill

Post by Talena Fitzpatrick »

Hi, my name is Adrian camp I am writing this email in hopes of finding a program that could help me and family with assistance with lyme disease bill. I currently reside with my husband and my 4 young children and we are in danger of having our electric services cut off within the next 10 days. Our home is supplied with electric for everything. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time. If need be I can be reached through email, text or call. Have a great day.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Lyme disease bill

Post by Admin »

There are some grant programs that help with medical bills. Maybe they can cover Lymes disease. And good for you for going to school for you and your 9 year old!
PaulineK wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:03 am Hello, I’m currently a single mother of a 9 year old, I’m going to school full time and also fighting Lyme disease. Money is VERY tight right now due to medical bills and getting to the doctor for the Lyme disease. Also, just being too sick to work....college is hard enough alone. I was wondering about financial asst. Please feel free to contact me.