Back surgey causing medical bills

Help with paying medical bills
Mitchell
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Back surgey causing medical bills

Post by Mitchell »

I seen you add and decided it was time to put my pride aside, this is my story. My husband has had two back surgeries and the last one left him disable and in severe pain. He has been unable to work and has had no pay check since November 2008. He has applied for his disability and we are awaiting a decision. I have support my husband, my self and my seven year old grandson that also lives with us since that time. I got laid off in April 2009, and continued to support us on my employment check. Yes, I did get behind on a few bills and we struggled and it's been hard, but we have made it okay. Now we have 0 money and I mean 0. We do get food stamps, but that's all. I have never been in this situation and never dreamed this could happen to me. My mother, father, and brother are deceased. My husband's father is deceased and his family has it hard to. I don't know who to turn to, so I have put it in the hands of the Lord. My grandson could use some used clothes to start back to school in, because I know I will not be able to buy him what he needs, he wears size 8, shoes size 1. We will be cutting the phone and internet off at the end of the month because we have no way of paying the bill. God Bless You and thank you for listening.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Back surgey causing medical bills

Post by Admin »

sorry to hear about the surgery, medical bills and the struggles. I think for the medical and hospital bills, try settlement. Here is more info
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ement.html

As fas as overall help for your other bills, and lack of income, I really suggest going to the main site needhelppayingbills and viewing all of the programs, charities, and other resources there. It is very possible to get help with heating, utility, and other bills. Even find things like free clothes and food.

Mitchell wrote:I seen you add and decided it was time to put my pride aside, this is my story. My husband has had two back surgeries and the last one left him disable and in severe pain. He has been unable to work and has had no pay check since November 2008. He has applied for his disability and we are awaiting a decision. I have support my husband, my self and my seven year old grandson that also lives with us since that time. I got laid off in April 2009, and continued to support us on my employment check. Yes, I did get behind on a few bills and we struggled and it's been hard, but we have made it okay. Now we have 0 money and I mean 0. We do get food stamps, but that's all. I have never been in this situation and never dreamed this could happen to me. My mother, father, and brother are deceased. My husband's father is deceased and his family has it hard to. I don't know who to turn to, so I have put it in the hands of the Lord. My grandson could use some used clothes to start back to school in, because I know I will not be able to buy him what he needs, he wears size 8, shoes size 1. We will be cutting the phone and internet off at the end of the month because we have no way of paying the bill. God Bless You and thank you for listening.
tania1

Post by tania1 »

I would like more info on assistance in my area. I have tried food stamps and medical care. But I make just enough money to not qualify for these types of things. My medical bills for the surgery on my back are well over ten thousand and I am worried about garnishments. I am a single mom of one. I live in Kansas City Missouri 64093. I thank you for any time you take on helping me find resources.
Passenger1

Post by Passenger1 »

I am currently unable to work. I just had my 3rd hip surgery on my back and my insurance is awful. I am drowning in medical debt.
I have applied for disability and I had money from taxes but that is running out. My rent is late, my power bill is 500 and I am unable to pay. Can you please help me?
I am at a point where my situation is desperate. I also have no prescription coverage to pay for pain killers for my back. I have lupus rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia and severe depression due to my situation. Can you please help me? Thank you.