Angelman Syndrome disability

Help with paying medical bills
Low income person
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Angelman Syndrome disability

Post by Low income person »

Hello. I am a single mother of 3. I recently had surgery at the end of June and was out of work for about a month. Ever since then I been behind on bills trying to catch up. See I also found out my 1 year old has a disability called Angelman Syndrome. He gas so many therapies and doctor appointments that I had to go part time and can't work full time. With his seizures and exercises I am with him as much as I can be on top of working. It has been so hard and stressful trying to manage and maintain everything on my own. My 6 year old daughter has a Traumatic Brain Injury due to a brain tumor that needed emergency surgery. So she now has a disability as well and has a hard time with her memory and behavior. All these things have been so hard to cope with and now my kids and I are facing eviction. One of my biggest fears is living on the streets with my kids and my one year old with the Angelman Syndrome. I fear losing everything I have worked hard for. So I am asking and praying to get some financial help with rent and medical bills from Angelman Syndrome and Brain Injury so I can be caught up and not become homeless. I know being a single mom isn't easy, but all my recent issues have affected my bills and I just don't want to lose my place for the sake of my children. It would be a miracle if I could get some help for my family. That is why I will continue to pray and have faith. I hope to hear back soon! God bless and have a wonderful day!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Angelman Syndrome disability

Post by Admin »

Often Medicare helps the disabled. If is a free government health insurance plan. Maybe it will cover the Angelman Syndrome condition too...but call a local social service agency to ask about it.
Low income person wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:23 am Hello. I am a single mother of 3. I recently had surgery at the end of June and was out of work for about a month. Ever since then I been behind on bills trying to catch up. See I also found out my 1 year old has a disability called Angelman Syndrome.