Gall bladder bills

Help with paying medical bills
DaisyBunny
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Gall bladder bills

Post by DaisyBunny »

Well been sick and my husband had his coal and bladder took out and I get bit by a spider and have go to the doctor every month and my husband loss his eye sight and we don't have no money to pay our medical bills from the surgery. We need help real bad with the gall bladder surgery bills. We been try to get help a very long time. May god bless us all. Amen feel free to call me.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Gall bladder bills

Post by Admin »

Maybe try a clinic in Denton County for the Gall Bladder surgery. There are several. They may provide the care/surgery your husband needs, and have ideas about paying off the old medical bills. Find free community clinics in Denton County on the website. Call them for insurance and or income guidelines.
DaisyBunny wrote:Well been sick and my husband had his coal and bladder took out and I get bit by a spider and have go to the doctor every month and my husband loss his eye sight and we don't have no money to pay our medical bills from the surgery. We need help real bad with the gall bladder surgery bills. We been try to get help a very long time. May god bless us all. Amen feel free to call me.