Emergency medical bill as county denied me

Help with paying medical bills
Sloan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Emergency medical bill as county denied me

Post by Sloan »

Hi! I live in Bloomington and I have two days to be out of my house (I was supposed to be out last Friday). I really need help coming up with my rent to prevent myself from leaving and that would give me one more month to figure out where I am going due to out lease being up then. I’m not originally from the cities so it's not very easy to just go stay with a friend when I don't really have that option. I know this is super last minute but I did try getting emergency assistance through the county and they were very rude to me. I haven't been able to work because of an infection I have on my face and my managers would not allow me to work because of my appearance. I feel very offended because of it but I need my job as well. I just am at a bottom financially with medical bills and paying for prescription out of pocket each time. I don’t know what else to do. Someone told me to reach out to area churches as I am going to do everything I can in a short amount of time. If I have to move back home I am going to feel like a failure. It is tough to survive down here as a single female but I want to be able to prove I can do this, just this infection really took a toll and a huge setback for me. If you can help me with medical needs I would really be grateful and in return I want to give my help and volunteer because I don't like to ask for help with money but right now I have no other option.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Emergency medical bill as county denied me

Post by Admin »

County denied you or public assistance and medical care? If so, what was the reason. You may have some options though, and find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html