Can't afford the deductible on my health insurance

Help with paying medical bills
NINANORTH
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Can't afford the deductible on my health insurance

Post by NINANORTH »

Hi, I am a local truck driver for a small company in Adairsville Ga. I am employed and do have insurance. I just found out I'm in need of a hysterectomy and bladder sling to fix some chronic problems I have had for years. My deductible on my insurance is $3000.00 and cannot have the surgery to fix my issues until the full amount of $3000.00 is paid. My husband and I both work full time and are currently taking care of his mother and father who live with us. I hate asking for help we always try and do things on our own but with no luck this time we can't come up with that amount. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The Dr that is doing the surgeries name is Dr. Hugo Ribot at Cartersville ob/GYN in Cartersville Ga. I can get you whatever information you need to verify work history or Dr's notes. Thank you for your time. If you need to contact me. Thank you again and God Bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can't afford the deductible on my health insurance

Post by Admin »

Deductible can be very costly, depending on your insurance policy. There are also more and more so called high deductible policies, which only make it more difficult to pay. There are assistance programs though for them, as noted here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... sista.html
Spot Smith

Post by Spot Smith »

I need a place to. I have SSI 730.00 a month & 134.00 food stamps. I have good health insurance but the deductible is high. I'm 62 years old with medical problems. I have trust worthy boyfriend of 10 years and try to take care of me. He has no drug or alcohol convictions at all ever and no sexual convictions ever, not even a kissing violation. I need a place to live temporarily or permanent can be a garage. I need Small utilities, A shed with electric cord to run heater to keep warm. He needs me to stay safe so he can go out and work. He also needs health insurance with a low deductible. He has clean safe driver record class e. He can drive but we need a vehicle and he will take bus to work. We lost our apartment 1 year ago and been homeless. If you can help god bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, many health insurance companies now offer high deductibles. But we have information on pre-paying medical bills for discounts. But your income of $730 on SSI is obviously not enough to live on; you need other options. In the meantime, find details on pre-paying hospital bills.
Spot Smith wrote:I need a place to. I have SSI 730.00 a month & 134.00 food stamps. I have good health insurance but the deductible is high.
JordyNelson

Post by JordyNelson »

My name is Amy. I am 51 years Old. I live in Ocean Springs Mississippi. My husband and I work Fulltime and we are raising our 4 year Old Grandson. I have just recently found out that I have to have major Surgery. I do have Insurance but I was told I have to pay my Deductible of 1500 before I can have my Surgery. Can you Please Help or is there anyone in my area you can direct me to that will help me may the health insurance deductible.    Thank You and God Bless.