Got chronic kidney disease

Help with paying medical bills
Foreigner
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Got chronic kidney disease

Post by Foreigner »

I will be 60 years old in August 2015 and I am disabled. I recently got into the burrell transition program and I am trying to find housing suitable to my income and medical help. My caseworker called the workshop and they have a waiting list of 60 and aren't taking new applications.
I have degenerative disease in my back and a vacuum disc so I can't stand long without severe pain and my neurologist took me off of my medications because of my kidneys. I have chronic kidney disease. I need a job where I am able to sit and I only need to work 2 or 3 days a week or whatever I am allowed to supplement my income. I get tired too but I am a fighter and a quick study. Please contact my case worker if you can help.
Lorde

Re: Got chronic kidney disease

Post by Lorde »

Hi,
I really need help with my rent and my rent and my power bill, I recently lost my job due to kidney disease and I'm almost three weeks behind on my rent and just received a disconnect notice on my power bill. I can provide documentation on all three - rent, kidney issues and power..
My power agreement of $92 is due by September 29 and my rent is due by next Friday. It is $375.
Randstad

Post by Randstad »

Hello, I'm inquiring about assistance with housing for my 2 daughters and myself and medical costs. On July 31st we will become homeless. I am currently in an apartment with 4 more months on my lease but we have been evicted. I am currently unemployed due to my illnesses Lupus, Kidney Disease, and Pancreatitis for which I do not receive disability for but am awaiting a fourth denial letter. All of those medical bills from kidney treatment are adding up to.
I also am a housing choice voucher holder for the last six years but was told I may or may not receive a new one depending on why I'm being evicted. I was told I'd have to wait from 30 to 45 days to find out whether or not they will continue to assist me with another voucher. In the meantime I'm trying to find a safe decent place for my family and I. Your consideration and help would be gratefully appreciated. Thank You.
Moses

Post by Moses »

HELLO, I HAVE CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE (WHICH REQUIRES TREATMENT 3 TIMES A WEEK FOR 4-5 HOURS) AND MY DAUGHTER HAS MENTAL ISSUES (BI-POLAR & PTSD) AND PHYSICAL ISSUES (SUCH AS HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND BACK ISSUES WHICH REQUIRES HER TO USE A CANE).
MY DAUGHTER HAS A FOUR YEAR OLD BOY, TWELVE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, AND 18 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER SHE STILL CARES FOR. AND SOCIAL SECURITY HAS BEEN CUTTING HER CHECK OFF AND ON EVER SINCE TRUMP WENT IN OFFICE. (WHICH HE HAS NO EMPATHY FOR THE DISABLED).
WE HAD JUST MOVED INTO A NEW HOME AND THEN HER CHECK STARTED GETTING CUT OFF & ON AND THE RENT ALWAYS CAME UP LATE BECAUSE OF IT. SINCE WE MOVED IN HERE AND NOW SOCIAL SECURITY IS GIVING HER PROBLEMS AGAIN DUE TO CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE. WHICH NOW THE LANDLORD IS SICK OF IT AND TAKEN US TO COURT FOR ONE MONTHS RENT FOR JUNE AND JULY WE ARE UNSURE IF WE SHOULD MOVE OR PAY BUT I WE CAN’T AFFORD FOR IT TO END UP ON A CREDIT REPORT.W E ARE TRYING SO HARD AND REALLY COMING UP SHORT AND IT BE SO MUCH EASIER IF WE LIVED SOMEWHERE THAT WENT BY YOUR INCOME. PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH ANY HELP YOU CAN BECAUSE MY COURT DATE IS SEPTEMBER 24TH, 2021.
THANK YOU,