Old medical bills

Help with paying medical bills
Gavin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Old medical bills

Post by Gavin »

Hi, I have some outstanding that I need help please. Some of them are 5 years old and I can't afford to pay these old bills, I tried to have them remove some of them, but no result. Please help me I have 2 children and one the way I have low income.
ENGH1

Re: Old medical bills

Post by ENGH1 »

I am waiting for my Social Security Disability hearing scheduled for July 19, 2020. I have no funds to pay my old medical bills for February 2020.  My 13 year old daughter and I will be found by debt collectors for the old medical bills. My family refuses to help.
I need help before we end up on the streets.  I never thought it would turn out this way waiting on disability.  My health is not good and I probably will end up on dialysis by the end of the month. Can you help?
Prassad

Post by Prassad »

Good afternoon,
I've been looking for medical financial assistance for my son Carlos and the old medical bills. I was given your email address from Jacqueline at Healthwell Foundation. We've tried getting onto the Children and Families services of Florida portal online, but unsuccessful. There site is not working, and have no way of contacting someone by phone. He was in the hospital last year and received a bill in the amount of $9,448.70. He's currently not working, and now he is receiving calls from a collector for the old medical bills. Can someone please reach out to Jacqueline his mother, with information on how he can get medical assistance to pay current bills.
Tony Fauci
anti spam: Blue

Post by Tony Fauci »

Good evening, I'm writing because I need help with an old medical bill.
I moved from Puerto Rico to Tampa Florida, on February 12 2022 and on February 14, 2022, I had to go to the emergency room do to pain on my waist, lower back and side.
I was treated with pain pills and a shot for pain and inflammation.
I got a bill and can't pay it. I'm in the process to get an ID from Florida, but I'm waiting for my birth certificate to come in from the state of Illinois in order to get one.
I really don't know what to do at this point. Please help me out.
Attached is a copy of the medical statement.