ADHD bills

Help with paying medical bills
BarrySe
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

ADHD bills

Post by BarrySe »

My electricity has already been disconnected and now my fiancé can't work do to a car accident last year. He is waiting on his surgery. I am working for a job the works for the school districts when they have work I do work but when my clients cancel I don't work. There is three of us living in the home. My son has ADHD problems and I have medical problems that stop me from getting a second job. I need help getting my electricity back on so I can even make payment arrangements with the electric company. We live in Minnesota if you can help please call me.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: ADHD bills

Post by Admin »

Maybe talk to a clinic in Minnesota about the ADHD. They may offer medications, counseling, as well as information on social services that can help you with your other bills.
BarrySe wrote: My son has ADHD problems and I have medical problems that stop me from getting a second job. We live in Minnesota if you can help please call me.
Roker

Post by Roker »

I'm looking for temporary rental assistance. I need to pay next month's rent or face possible eviction. I have clinical depression and anxiety and ADHD that require me to have an Emotional Service Animal, but I just need to pay this next month's rent as well as the bills for my ADHD medications, so I have time to get and settle into a new job, after being laid off. I don't know what to do...and it's draining on my physical and mental well-being. Please...help...
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Are you found to be on disability? By the social security administrion? If so, there are housing solutions for the disabled. They may help. We also have tons of information on prescription drug help on the site, which may help with medications for ADHD, depression, etc. Sounds like you are trying to get help for medical conditions, and that is great and strong of you.
Roker wrote:I'm looking for temporary rental assistance. I need to pay next month's rent or face possible eviction. I have clinical depression and anxiety and ADHD that require me to have an Emotional Service Animal, but I just need to pay this next month's rent as well as the bills for my ADHD medications, so I have time to get and settle into a new job, after being laid off. I don't know what to do...and it's draining on my physical and mental well-being. Please...help...