Son is in a coma

Help with paying medical bills
Marybeth
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Son is in a coma

Post by Marybeth »

Hi, I live in Brazil Indiana. Last month my 12 year old son went into a diabetic coma (dka) we were unaware he was diabetic type 1 until this happened and we about lost him. We are currently home and trying to adjust. My question is with all the appointments to Riley children’s hospital for him and my 13 year old step son who was diagnosed with kidney failure about 3 years ago. Needless to say we make a lot of trips to Indianapolis.
I had to leave my job and stay home with my boys and also have a 4 year old in preschool. My vehicle has been problem after problem and I have managed to replace part after part. It is a 2002 GMC envoy.
I am not able to hardly go 20 miles to his other appointments let alone Indianapolis due to suspension, exhaust and other issues. I literally just put my last 150$ in replacing the CV shaft and bearings. I am picking and choosing what to pay or what to fix. Is there anyone who could assist with vehicle maintenance?
Worth everything we have been through just in the last 30 days our stove also went out and were able to find a used one. It is getting very hard to even keep afloat and positive with all of this. I have never been in this situation but desperately need a vehicle for my boys appointments and etc. is there any help available. Please feel free to call and I pray there is some help out there. We are really hard working people and I don’t even know where to look for such help if available. Thank you in advance.
rashawna
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Son is in a coma

Post by rashawna »

Recently fallen on hard times due to my son being in a coma. Acquired unexpected medical expenses due to multiple hospitalizations for my son who lives in a coma. Am a severe Insulin dependent diabetic. My pantry is empty! When I say empty....I mean empty!!!! I am almost out of my insulin also!!!!! Looking for assistance in Vernon, Texas. My Church home is Sacred Heart. Moved to Vernon and want to move membership to Holy Family of Nazareth.