Help with paying medical bills
Harvin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Gallbladder surgery

Post by Harvin » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:26 pm

Hello,
I have a friend who lives in Prattville, Alabama. She has to get her gallbladder removed and is currently the only one working in her household due to her husband being ill. She has three children, and is having trouble meeting her bills, paying her health care, food, and her health insurance.
Is there any assistance you will be able to offer her with medical and other bills? She has been to every place in her town and she is falling short everywhere she turns. I am just trying to help her out, by trying to find assistance for her.
I look forward to your response.

LaurenD
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Gallbladder surgery

Post by LaurenD » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:34 pm

My grandma just passed away from Gallbladder surgery. I need to get gas to get from Cedar Rapids Iowa to Minneapolis Minnesota and back. I've been battling cancer and a list of other major medical issues, not to mention bills from grandma gallbladder. I also have to get my daughter to impatient psychiatric treatment by Friday next week. It's all covered except our flights to California and a hotel for me for 1 night. I have no one but God to turn to and I know HE will provide. I prayed about it and your website came on my phone. Please help us or direct me to someone who can. May God bless you? Thank you for reading my request