Was diagnosed with stage 4 prostate cancer

Help with paying medical bills
Thebeagle
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Was diagnosed with stage 4 prostate cancer

Post by Thebeagle »

I live in Laveen, AZ. I have been trying to find locations that I can get help in paying my bills for a short term. I am on social security and my husband has been diagnosed with prostate cancer which is at stage 4 which has moved to the bones. He is doing radiation and will then move on to chemo. He cannot work due to a lot of pain in his spine, lower back and ribs. He is on pain medication.
We have applied for his social security disability over a year ago which of course was denied but has been on appeal and waiting for hearing date.
My social security check I receive once a month pretty much pays the rent. Not only am had I stressed out with his illness but more so now how we can pay our bills.
We really need help, temporarily, until disability get done for his prostate cancer.
I have managed to cover bills for the past months thru family help, but I can’t keep asking my family for they have their own families to maintain.
Where can we go to get temporary assistance in covering our bills? Please let me know for I am desperate which doesn't help my anxiety/health.
Thank you
Denise234
anti spam: Blue

Re: Was diagnosed with stage 4 prostate cancer

Post by Denise234 »

I need help with my bills. I have an electric and water bill I can't pay as missing work due to prostrate cancer. You see my husband passed in march 2017, at that time was the only income coming in was his. So I was forced to move from my house to a shed on the property so that I would have some kind of income I rented the house out. Anyway I need help with medical, electric and prostate treatment. I have tried to do this without having to ask for help. But now the bills are more than I can handle. I would appreciate it so much thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try Cancer Care Inc. for financial aid. Both medical and everyday expenses may be paid. Read about it here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _inc_.html
Anya

Post by Anya »

Hi, Me and my wife have a life time illness and I just had state 4 prostate cancer surgery. Me and my family have been homeless a few years ago. Last year we received housing here in bowling green now we are being threatened to be thrown back on the streets. We also take care of a family member that is disabled with medical bills. I gave my landlord a cash deposit now he is telling housing that we didn't give it to him. I have done everything I could probably do to make this matter go away and can't get help nowhere as I battle stage 4 prostrate cancer. We don't have known $1900 to give he won't take us to court. All he is that we are going to be back on the streets. We need some help bad is there anything you can do to help us please and thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are national and local charities that can help people pay cancer bills. State 4 prostate sounds serious. Look into the cancer financial aid programs as well as government resources. More info is here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html
There are many other resources out there as well that you can try for help.
Anya wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:31 am Hi, Me and my wife have a life time illness and I just had state 4 prostate cancer surgery.