Heart disease is chronic, so making me unemployed

Help with paying medical bills
MsMerry
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Heart disease is chronic, so making me unemployed

Post by MsMerry »

Hello, recently I denied unemployment benefits because of my health, which is keeping me out of work. I have chronic heart sicknesses which prevent me from any gainful employment. I have no income, I working with a disability lawyer so that I'll be able to receive some sort of a disability check. Currently, I am sleeping on a family member couch until I find a place to live.
Heather Lawton
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Heart disease is chronic, so making me unemployed

Post by Heather Lawton »

Hi, my name is Susanne Oaks . My husband and I are both disabled with heart disease and reside in Champaign County Illinois. We live in a rural area so have Propane for heating and we owe on medical bills too. We applied for the LiHeap program in October and were approved for help with propane that was paid directly to the Propane Company. Now coming into March, we are exceptionally low on propane and the Liheap program said they cannot help again. The propane is so expensive here, we cannot afford to have it filled.
My husband has severe copd in addition to chronic heart disease and cannot go without heat. Again, we are both disabled, we receive SSI and link here in Illinois. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated for propane or medical bills. Our phone number is Urbana, Il. 61802 Thank you!