Help with paying medical bills
missionredder
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Stage 3 breast cancer

Post by missionredder »

Hello,
I am hoping you can assist me. I go to Clinical Pathologies once a month to get blood work done. There is a lady there who has been diagnosed with Stage Three breast cancer. She has medical coverage, but her deductible is $4,000.00. She has been told nothing can be done until that is paid. As you can see from her diagnosis time is of the essence. I got nosey and asked her how much money she makes. She makes less than $24,000 per year.
Is there anything that can be done, or is there someone you know I can contact to help her? I can’t just sit by and let nothing be done. If I had the money, I would give it to her.
Any advice you have will be most appreciated.
Arrington

Re: Stage 3 breast cancer

Post by Arrington »

I was diagnosed with bilateral stage 3 breast cancer. On July 13 I had a full Mastectomy. July 24 results of my lymph node test came back positive but I have cancer in my lymph nodes. On August 2 I had a CAT and bone scans to see if cancer spread further. I have not gotten his results. On August 3 I had an additional surgery to my Mastectomy site go to infection and to remove dead skin. I treatment plan is radiation in five months of chemo for this stage 3 breast cancer. I am a single mom with a senior at though high school. Any assistance greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are so sorry. but are you saying you want another Mastectomy? Or a second opinion on the breast cancer diagnosis? If so, we have options for you. As there are free community clinics in Missouri. Find them here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... souri.html
Arrington wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:09 am I was diagnosed with bilateral stage 3 breast cancer. On July 13 I had a full Mastectomy. July 24 results of my lymph node test came back positive but I have cancer in my lymph nodes.
Chipper

Post by Chipper »

Hello,
My name is Newel. 34 years old. I live in Union City CA. I was diagnosed a stage 3 breast cancer last month December after Christmas. It was a shocking news since I was and no breast cancer history in the family. I was a devastating news. I have a 9 month old baby that I need to take care of. I was working full time before but now with the cancer I usually work 1 or 2 days. Sometimes I don't when I’m not feeling well. It's really tough to pay bills like transportation (Uber) going to my appointments, medical supply that I need to use to cover up my tumor and grocery expenses is higher since I have to eat more healthier than before. Organic products are costly. That's why I'm trying to ask for help for financial assistance to cover some of my living expenses or the stage 3 breast cancer bills. My husband is already burdened with taking care of our baby, medical bills and paying our rent. What his making is not enough now that I'm not working much. I hope you can help me financially so I can focus on getting better. If financially is not possible, at least maybe you can help buy some wig or provide some sterile medical gauze, medical tape, sterile wipes. Every day I have to change the gauze that cover my tumor. The treatment plan I have is chemo then surgery later. They want to shrink the tumor first because it's big then later surgery.
Hope to hear from you soon
Thank you
Newel